tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Lunartic
View attachment 123205

Sells mainly celestial Fragments and Lunatic cultist set but also

View attachment 123206 Celestial Bullet
" Contains the essence of the
16 Ranged Damage
Very weak knockback
- When it hits its first traget it splits into 5 different type of projectiles doing very numerous effects
50 Silver per bullet
COSMIC
View attachment 123209 Bounces off terrain
SOLAR
View attachment 123211 Hitting a target will cause a small solar eruption
VORTEX
View attachment 123212 Pierces targets
NEBULA
View attachment 123213 Inflicts Nebula Flame on targets
STARDUST
View attachment 123215 Homes in on targets

View attachment 123207 Heart of the Moon
50 Gold
View attachment 123208 Zodiac (also a ML drop)
1 Plat 20 Gold

That zodiac looks phenomenal. Leetle moon lord face

Lunartic
View attachment 123205
The faceless cultist never died at all, in fact he is alive but very Very Insane , you dont know why he lives with youor that you can trust him but all you know is he has a shrine built with your face on it.

Sells mainly celestial Fragments and Lunatic cultist set but also

View attachment 123206 Celestial Bullet
" Contains the essence of the
16 Ranged Damage
Very weak knockback
- When it hits its first traget it splits into 5 different type of projectiles doing very numerous effects
50 Silver per bullet
COSMIC
View attachment 123209 Bounces off terrain
SOLAR
View attachment 123211 Hitting a target will cause a small solar eruption
VORTEX
View attachment 123212 Pierces targets
NEBULA
View attachment 123213 Inflicts Nebula Flame on targets
STARDUST
View attachment 123215 Homes in on targets

View attachment 123207 Heart of the Moon
50 Gold
View attachment 123208 Zodiac (also a ML drop)
1 Plat 20 Gold
What do the heart of the ML and the zodiac do?

if someone could resprite this:
Oblivitron.png

to suite the theme of these:
Oblivisnek head.png

Oblivisnek body.png

Oblivisnek tail.png

Miniblivion (energy).png

Miniblivion (normal).png

Oblivion gif.gif

That would be nice

Improved Lunartic , I was a bit sloppy earlier.
image.png

Voice lines:
" Ahnihillation awaits at the end of all horizons"
"...."
"This was not meant to be, I was King "
"I am I the only one that can hear him?"
"Existence is a beautiful lie"
"When I hear you I don't hear a Hero , I hear a babbling child."
"Why are you so kind? Nonetheless it's your own folly."
"The human form is a barrier , and you choose to wallow in it"
"I can't remember exactly , but I have seen you before"
" What is so great about mortality?"
" Sometimes you almost make me feel content about humanity"

Blood Moon
" The only creatures more disgusting than living ones are when they come back from the dead now KILL THEM!"

Blue Moon
"The sky... It's so vibrant..this is what my master was hiding?

Eclipse
" You cower because the sun turned black? But you have the nerve to swagger around when killing bunnies"
A LITTLE BIT OF LORE I DID FOR HIM ( You don't have to read)

Long before what Terraria came to be , Two great creators watched the universe to observe for a race that will ascend, their celestial minions create cosmos and have long since fabricated other realities. The two ancients were displeased however the celestials grew tired of making and destroying their works.
They tried to retaliate against their masters managing to shred the first Ancient to shred with nothing but an eye and brain which was recovered after its sibling enslaved the celestials for good with Pillars of arcane.

He lost his body from waist down and continued to demolish the universe, but with his disability it would take him eternity to ever reach the his ideal goal of destroying the last life in the universe(Terraria)
His words are poison to the human kind, in dreams he appeared as a savior to influence the corrupt. Not long he gave immortality to a Mage King , from there the Mage King was his right hand in the destruction of Terraria.

Now after his dark masters demise he roams aimlessly wandering with the lurking voices, you decide to be merciful and shelter a ancient mad king with no purpose. Maybe he will thank you one day....

Last edited:
Improved Lunartic , I was a bit sloppy earlier.
View attachment 123257

A LITTLE BIT OF LORE I DID FOR HIM ( You don't have to read)

Long before what Terraria came to be , Two great creators watched the universe to observe for a race that will ascend, their celestial minions create cosmos and have long since fabricated other realities. The two ancients were displeased however the celestials grew tired of making and destroying their works.
They tried to retaliate against their masters managing to shred the first Ancient to shred with nothing but an eye and brain which was recovered after its sibling enslaved the celestials for good with Pillars of arcane.

He lost his body from waist down and continued to demolish the universe, but with his disability it would take him eternity to ever reach the his ideal goal of destroying the last life in the universe(Terraria)
His words are poison to the human kind, in dreams he appeared as a savior to influence the corrupt. Not long he gave immortality to a Mage King , from there the Mage King was his right hand in the destruction of Terraria.

Now after his dark masters demise he roam aimlessly wandering with the lurking voices, you decide to be merciful and shelter a ancient mad king with no purpose. Maybe he will thank you one day....
I hope this gets added to the spirit mod. I want an npc that we could use to help us before the final battle. Btw could it also sell some spells that mimic the attacks of the Lunatic Cultist

Hi sorry if its already been asked but are there any predictions for when this mod will be availabe? Really excited for it

PS: The dusking and illuminant guy look a bit weird for the terraria graphics IMO

EDIT In reply to desert and ice biome bosses. This idea could take a while but, maybe have a frozen demon (?) spawn in the ice biome and breaking the ice will release it? For desert, fossils could be crafted into like a summoner for some type of big dinosaur skeleton?

Last edited:
I have a suggestion, but no time to actually sprite it, I've been pretty busy / lazy lately. Basically it would be like a mimic for the spirit biome, disguising itself as a gravestone and turning into a giant spooky ghost when the player gets too close. It would launch wisps similar to the desert spirit in rapid succession, but remain imobile.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion, but no time to actually sprite it, I've been pretty busy lately. Basically it would be like a mimic for the spirit biome, disguising itself as a gravestone and turning into a giant spooky ghost when the player gets too close. It would launch wisps similar to the desert spirit in rapid succession, but remain imobile.
I like this idea quite a lot

Back
Top Bottom