tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Dang, all Them Bones tho... what did they every do to you? Also, maybe it's just because of the incredibly low quality nature of .gifs, but where are all those extra daggers coming from?
Angry bones are easy to spawn in :p
Also, it's not a render issue or anything, it's a special effect of the knife! The projectile works like the Influx Waver, in which another one appears and strikes enemies in a diagonal direction :)
[doublepost=1471912735,1471912676][/doublepost]
I was gonna say when threads get quite spoilers usually break the silence. :p
If it's quiet around here or I see you guys veering to offtopic conversation, I usually post a spoiler ;)

Angry bones are easy to spawn in :p
Also, it's not a render issue or anything, it's a special effect of the knife! The projectile works like the Influx Waver, in which another one appears and strikes enemies in a diagonal direction :)
Seems like a bad excuse to continue your skeleton killing shenanigans. Also, maybe put some particles when the daggers spawn in to make it look a little less spontaneous? It was a tad confusing with them just appearing and such

REMOVE THE CURSE FOR F**KS SAKE. ITS NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO ASK AND AT THIS RATE SPIRIT MOD IS GONNA BE NOTHING MORE THAN A JOKE AND A PLACE WHERE "DEVELOPERS" POST OCCASIONAL SPOILERS FOR A MOD THAT WON'T EXIST

omfg
is it a joke coz if i get kept in the dark much longer I'm gonna explode
[doublepost=1471938749,1471938726][/doublepost]IS YORAIZ0R IN ON DIS TOOOO
[doublepost=1471938803][/doublepost]omg if I fell for this joke....
I guess its normal to get pissed if your favourite mod gets restarted constant ly by a joke

A little something to prove Iam not sleeping all day
Warlock - Copy.png

Back
Top Bottom