tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I did, but that's a whole story I'm sure none of us who were there want to relive, so that will be my only true contribution to the mod. Heck, I'm not even sure they're still going to use it.
You would not believe the problems with coding invasions though, but it might be in the mod (if Cult Faction gets finished). The Events side is one thing that may not be part of the mod, but we're still working on it ;)

You would not believe the problems with coding invasions though, but it might be in the mod (if Cult Faction gets finished). The Events side is one thing that may not be part of the mod, but we're still working on it ;)

This ^

Is why I haven't even tried to code my Royal Invasion/other stuff that is similar yet. It's painful and annoying.

I'll be moved in on the 5th actually, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute more summons then.

You haven't been on discord in a few days. U ok?

I'm in no way involved with the Spirit Mod but on their youtube page they have have a video here which shows them using Piskel which may be worth checking out. I've heard paint.net and GIMP are also pretty good for spriting.

Back
Top Bottom