tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

How fast is the phantom dragon mount pheonix blade? If you won't or don't answer me could you tell me?
"If you won't or don't answer me could you tell me?" Quite contradictory words there. However, you've asked a bunch of times, and you haven't been answered, so stop asking. You aren't gonna get an answer by pestering, more likely you'd not get an answer.

I was talking about the Phantom dragon speed. If Phoenix blade isn't going to answer me about the speed can he tell me that he isn't going to answer was my question. I didn't mean to bother I just wanted to know. That is all. Sorry to be bothersome.

I was talking about the Phantom dragon speed. If Phoenix blade isn't going to answer me about the speed can he tell me that he isn't going to answer was my question. I didn't mean to bother I just wanted to know. That is all. Sorry to be bothersome.
My bad, didn't see the question till now.
However, we're not 100% if the Phantasm Mount will be in first release. If it is, it should be faster than the Unicorn Mount (maybe around 84 Mph)?

Yay!
[doublepost=1473906428,1473906020][/doublepost]Just wondering are there going to be any "trap" blocks? lizhrard (whatever I know it's spelled wrong) traps become ineffective unless you have them in bulk and nobody likes searching and mining all the traps for each world you make.

smthng weapons from infernon.png
make some more drop for infernon

Круто друг!!!:happy:

That post translates as something like, "cool, friend!!! :happy:"

While TCF is an english language forum, there is no rule against posting in another language (though english is definitely preferred). If you can't read a language that is posted, you can go to google, type 'translate' in the search box, click search, then copy/paste the foreign text into the left side of the translation box and the translated text will appear in the right side box.

Back
Top Bottom