tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Spoiler!
Today many Stars get droped!
only understandable if you know the items name and still an bad joke rip

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Will this be compatible with large mods like Thorium? Or will it just be too much for the game to handle?

Will this be compatible with large mods like Thorium? Or will it just be too much for the game to handle?
Everything works fine

the only problem you wil get at some sets is that like Thorium adds Ocean Items,but Spirit too etc

I have an idea! Lets have one person get all of the major mods: this, thorium, tremor, pumpkings, etc, more etc, why are you still reading this?, and any you can think of. :p:cool:
[doublepost=1475535505,1475535325][/doublepost]lets see what happens whene we use the ancient sigil from fargowitas's mod (summons ALL bosses (modded included)) at night in a "mix" (all biomes area) area. BUT, if you have the soul of the universe from fargowitas's mod that would be pretty easy

Its a huge idea of mine, although I felt like spitting out a mod development for Phoenix.(PS mini-boss is coming its way)

Also
Wanderer.png

Terraria Heros
Mortimous.png
Gambit.png
Danighar.png
Brul.png

Terrarian heros can visit your towns after obtaining certain achievements/requirements.
Each Character Has their own abilities, quest and style.

Hero Names from left to right

- Mortimous:
Mortimous.png

A man of medicine, so he tries to tell himself. His cures actually caused his Kingdoms folly, he fled in shame and guilt knowing the undeath he unleashed.
- Gambit:
Gambit.png

She belongs to a race near extinction, living in the wastelands since a child shes not used to being "nice". The wastes are full of unknown horrors but she knows more of that than her own heritage.

- Danighar:
Danighar.png

From a young age he gazed at the stars with awe, unfortunately he tried to become something greater than mortal life, this caused him to age rapidly. He studies on and on to continue his passion of the cosmos while avoiding ageing out of existence.

- Brul:
Brul.png

Atlas breathed life into his first son, Brul. All his life he has never seen the world , sheltered by Atlas he wishes to travel to find a mentor that would guide him to restoring Terra as to trying to salvage and preserve the last of purity like his father.

Quests
When Visiting they have a quest icon above their head like so.
Lunartic - Copy.png

Each quest is fitting to their personality and background. I haven't figured out what that would be quite yet. After finishing that quest you unlock a Hero as a personal Body Guard plus getting a bonus Reward.

Body Guards
Like Minion body guards Heros protect the player from damage, However far powerful. (But thats OP) Heros have a set amount of health, if it reaches 1 they are fainted and be spawned to Town.
Body Guards can be interacted with commands, Follow/Stay/Guard.

EXAMPLE:Abilities

Mortimous: Lvl 1
Mortimous.png

Health: 60 (+20 per lvl)
Defense: 12 (+4 per lvl)
Happy-Go-Lucky.png
Basic Attack: Throws a bottle of corrosive toxin that applies posion. Deals 20(+19% per lvl)
Special: Summon a flock of crows to tear apart enemies. Deals 25(+14% per lvl) per crow. Can use 1 per minute.
Trait: "Taint" when enemies damage Mortimous he applies "Taint Flesh"
Tainted_Skin.png
: Deal 20% less damage

Last edited:
Its a huge idea of mine, although I felt like spitting out a mod development for Phoenix.(PS mini-boss is coming its way)

Also
View attachment 142665

Terraria Heros
View attachment 142658 View attachment 142659 View attachment 142660 View attachment 142661
Terrarian heros can visit your towns after obtaining certain achievements/requirements.
Each Character Has their own abilities, quest and style.

Hero Names from left to right

- Mortimous:
View attachment 142658
A man of medicine, so he tries to tell himself. His cures actually caused his Kingdoms folly, he fled in shame and guilt knowing the undeath he unleashed.
- Gambit:
View attachment 142659
She belongs to a race near extinction, living in the wastelands since a child shes not used to being "nice". The wastes are full of unknown horrors but she knows more of that than her own heritage.

- Danighar:
View attachment 142660
From a young age he gazed at the stars with awe, unfortunately he tried to become something greater than mortal life, this caused him to age rapidly. He studies on and on to continue his passion of the cosmos while avoiding ageing out of existence.

- Brul:
View attachment 142661
Atlas breathed life into his first son, Brul. All his life he has never seen the world , sheltered by Atlas he wishes to travel to find a mentor that would guide him to restoring Terra as to trying to salvage and preserve the last of purity like his father.

Quests
When Visiting they have a quest icon above their head like so.
View attachment 142664
Each quest is fitting to their personality and background. I haven't figured out what that would be quite yet. After finishing that quest you unlock a Hero as a personal Body Guard plus getting a bonus Reward.

Body Guards
Like Minion body guards Heros protect the player from damage, However far powerful. (But thats OP) Heros have a set amount of health, if it reaches 1 they are fainted and be spawned to Town.
Body Guards can be interacted with commands, Follow/Stay/Guard.

EXAMPLE:Abilities

Mortimous: Lvl 1
View attachment 142658
Health: 60 (+20 per lvl)
Defense: 12 (+4 per lvl)
View attachment 142663 Basic Attack: Throws a bottle of corrosive toxin that applies posion. Deals 20(+19% per lvl)
Special: Summon a flock of crows to tear apart enemies. Deals 25(+14% per lvl) per crow. Can use 1 per minute.
Trait: "Taint" when enemies damage Mortimous he applies "Taint Flesh"
View attachment 142662 : Deal 20% less damage
I think this might be a bit big for the Spirit Mod (next to all bosses, faction system for after initial release, etc).
I do, however, like this idea! I've been working on a questing system for a while now (on hiatus though), so if you want to develop this into a dream wonderland, let me know!

I think this might be a bit big for the Spirit Mod (next to all bosses, faction system for after initial release, etc).
I do, however, like this idea! I've been working on a questing system for a while now (on hiatus though), so if you want to develop this into a dream wonderland, let me know!
Sadly iam not suprised. But definitely something @PhoenixBlade can do in future for a separate mod connected to Spirit.

Back
Top Bottom