tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

yeah but im lazy right now anyway and wouldnt be coding :p

I'm not saying you should be constantly working on the mod, you should always take your time for yourself first. But also you're kinda proving my point. C'mon pal, update that progress bar percentage, doesn't even need to be the image of it, just the percentage. Just change it to 89 or something, so at least everyone knows this hasn't drowned in offtopic posts, or died through the intoxication of mountain dew.

Haven't reloaded the page, sorry. I'll let you go now. Good day.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you should be constantly working on the mod, you should always take your time for yourself first. But also you're kinda proving my point. C'mon pal, update that progress bar percentage, doesn't even need to be the image of it, just the percentage. Just change it to 89 or something, so at least everyone knows this hasn't drowned in offtopic posts, or died through the intoxication of mountain dew.
i cant do it, i dont control the forum page.

In addition to what @Jeckel said, if you want proof of progress, just ask :D
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (64).gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (65).gif

Hey guys, I have a slightly disappointing anouncement: I'm going to be leaving the dev team. After 6 months (only that long?) of working on the team, I've had a heck of a ride and loved contributing to this extremely promising mod. However, with no progress being held up on my end for the past handful of weeks, I don't believe I can consider myself to maintain developer status. I'll step off my soapbox now, I thought I might as well give a sendoff opposed to just fading to obscurity. Thanks for all the great times!

Hey guys, I have a slightly disappointing anouncement: I'm going to be leaving the dev team. After 6 months (only that long?) of working on the team, I've had a heck of a ride and loved contributing to this extremely promising mod. However, with no progress being held up on my end for the past handful of weeks, I don't believe I can consider myself to maintain developer status. I'll step off my soapbox now, I thought I might as well give a sendoff opposed to just fading to obscurity. Thanks for all the great times!
Ah, as disappointed I am to see you go, it's been great having you help out for all these months. Thank you for all your amazing support and quality addons to the mod! You will be missed. Thanks again :)

Oh noooo not snuggy. Dont goooooo. But if you are leaving *Throws lots of your favorite food and lots of blankets and sweats and candy and soda at ya* Make sure ya enjoy :D

In truth, Snug actually died and as a ghost is writing this. It's shown by his profile picture!
Any chance you'll still be able to do stuff for this at some point?

Back
Top Bottom