tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

we dont realy have more story for the bosses etc than the story on the op and this is not even an low amount of story
i'm not asking for more backstory
basically, i want some clips relating to each segment of the backstory, some music to fit in, and i can do a voiceover reciting exactly what the backstory said. like the beginning of a happydays series or something. you guys are the only people who can actually access the mod and stuff.
if not, then i understand

Last edited:
i'm not asking for more backstory
basically, i want some clips relating to each segment of the backstory, some music to fit in, and i can do a voiceover reciting exactly what the backstory said. like the beginning of a happydays series or something. you guys are the only people who can actually access the mod and stuff.
if not, then i understand
What part of this can you not get yourself though? Everything you listed can be easily accessed as far as I can tell except for more backstory, which you said you don't need.

What part of this can you not get yourself though? Everything you listed can be easily accessed as far as I can tell except for more backstory, which you said you don't need.
i guess you're right. the only thing that might be trouble is the spirit of terraria, though.
EDIT: or maybe i can use the screenshot of the spirit of terraria boss

Last edited:
There will be no updates ever and they obviously showed every speck of content on this page
I don't know if this is a joke post, but @PhoenixBlade clearly stated there will be future content updates, such as adding things that were not able to be added in the initial release. e.g. (Veridian biome, Cultist Raid oh how I wish it came in the initial release, etc.)

i just had the best idea for a prehardmode sentry summon. the star spirit staff. found in skyware chests, summons a star spirit to rain stars on enemies

Back
Top Bottom