tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm also curious about how the yoyo mod and spirit both being installed will ultimately work out and would second the suggestion to add a check to disable dropping of the overlapped yoyos, though I would suggest putting the check in the yoyo mod so spirit drops are the ones that remain.

Also, good job everyone. I was gone for a day and out of three pages there was only about half a page of partially off-topic posts. Cookies all around. :D And somewhere over 4,000 hours here, looking at spirit to get me over the 5k mark once it comes out. :kingslime:
I'm glad you came it here and happy for it :)

Well enjoy this for now

Resprites
Dusking , may add in this glorious beard
index.php

Shadowflame Armor
index.php

SET Bonus: Dark Ritual This visually shows a ritual circle around the player
Enemies in a 10 tile radius are afflicted with Shadowflame Debuff
index.php
That armor has little color variance that is easy to see...
Since the colors appear to come from his crown, maybe add that gem somehow?

I mean, it's still great, especially the boss, but I want better then great.

Playtime is such a stupid thing to compare anyway, because none of the super high amounts actually spent the entire time playing. A lot of the large totals are undoubtedly time spent idling with the game open in the background.
really? because pedguin is the one that make a video that lasts 20 hours.

It is one thing to mention how many hours you've played while talking about the mod as well, it is another to get into a completely off-topic discussion about other people's hours, so back on topic, please. ;)
sorry sir. but talking about the mod people need to know the mod developers are people with something called ''real life'' so seriously none of them reply for a single day that doesn't mean a mod is dead they're just busy or getting a deserved rest after a long day. because i see too many comments about this ''when is going to release this mod'' so they ignore them, people be patient there are other games too.

So... is the Martian npc a metaphor for mod devs who work tirelessly to create exciting and new content, but aren't treated like real people with their fans asking them when it will be done or saying the mod is dead if a device doesn't post? and the overseer could be seen as the mod being complete and releasing the pure spirit of the devs?

The Probe- A Yoyo crafted with Hallowed Bars, Souls of Might, and a Destroyer Blueprint! When thrown out, The Probe shoots lasers in random directions.

Who made this idea first? because that is EXACTLY the same sprite and idea of "The Probe" in the YoYo Expansion mod.

Since there are more Hardmode armors on the main page so i started making more flyable stuff for the armor
Reaper Rider ... Meeting Death is never so easy... its not a wing its a mountView attachment 148705
The next one is the Watcher Balloon View attachment 148706
Hope you like it!!!!
imagine one day, casually walking through the street, you see a 5-year old with a balloon that has eyes on it

Back
Top Bottom