tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Wow man looks amazing! Im so glad to see mods like this that add so much to the early and end parts of the game in terms of bosses, can't wait!

Has anyone heard from @Iriazul? It's been over a month now... I hope he's okay...
#FindIriazul
We hope our God returns
Onyx.png

Last edited:
i WILL note for everyone that phoenix is moving, which means literally NO progress has been happening in the past few days.

Ontop of this, a large percentage of the team as either quit or lost motivation to work (including me :()

So the mod will most certainly NOT come out in november. and I can't garuntee it'll come out in december.

about 99.9% of the content is added, now its polish and bugfixing and balancing, which is a LOT harder than it seems.

Sorry everyone :(

i WILL note for everyone that phoenix is moving, which means literally NO progress has been happening in the past few days.

Ontop of this, a large percentage of the team as either quit or lost motivation to work (including me :()

So the mod will most certainly NOT come out in november. and I can't garuntee it'll come out in december.

about 99.9% of the content is added, now its polish and bugfixing and balancing, which is a LOT harder than it seems.

ah i see why your title is "The Destroyer" cause you just love destroying our hopes and dreams, on a serious note though we can wait it's all good.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!;(;(;(;(;(;(;(:dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:probably all fans is crying!

I called it... You guys wanted to get done too much at once.

Honestly i do NOT blame the team for being exhausted after day and night enslavement to this mod. Months have they constantly worked and its only at the final stretch they are so close to a finished product yet far enough they cant touch it.
There is not much i can do, I absolutely understand the loss of motivation( Ive lost it too).

This is not the end or a means to dampen your hope, it simply means the final stretch will be well... stretchier? The team is demoralized for more than a good reason and although we must deliver our promise we should take in account about our well-being.

- We love the community we have and the support but Spirit Mod is one of those things that you have to forget and come back to when the news release hits your ears.

Thank you:)

Oh and enjoy the skeletons
16202-Dancing-Skeleton-Gif-Tumblr.gif

Last edited:
Honestly i do NOT blame the team for being exhausted after day and night enslavement to this mod. Months have they constantly worked and it only at the final stretch they are so close to a finished product yet far enough they cant touch it.
There is not much i can do, I absolutely understand the loss of motivation( Ive lost it too).

This is not the end or a means to dampen your hope, it simply means the final stretch will be well... stretchier? The team is demoralized for more than a good reason and although we must deliver our promise we should take in account about our well-being.

- We love the community we have and the support but Spirit Mod is one of those things that you have to forget and come back to when the news release hits your ears.

View attachment 149366
Ohh...:sigh:I hope PhoenixBlade will come back soon...:sigh:

Honestly i do NOT blame the team for being exhausted after day and night enslavement to this mod. Months have they constantly worked and its only at the final stretch they are so close to a finished product yet far enough they cant touch it.

View attachment 149366
Thanks for the updates guys :) I'm also kinda sad that some people have quit/lost hope too, but I think there is still hope:D Stay determined!

View attachment 149366
the blue letters....
they spell
WELOVEYOU
We love you too, vladdy

Has anyone heard from @Iriazul? It's been over a month now... I hope he's okay...
#FindIriazul

This Line here is deleten because i readed something somewhere wrong rip

we also answered already that we dont know where he is,only that he sayed he gets an new router "tommorow" but then we didnt seen he again

Back
Top Bottom