tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Pigrons aren't classified as dragons, also their names suggest that they are indeed mythical creatures resembling a little bit of a pig (body form). Duke Fishron also isn't a dragon. He is the grotesk version of a fish, and since he fires Sharkrons (mythical shark creatures), he also isn't a dragon. The new Betsy boss also isn't a dragon, she's a wyvern. Dragons have seperated arms and legs, and seperated wings. Wyvern only have legs and wings that act kinda like arms.

Indeed, wyverns. All dragons in Terraria(except Betsy) have the framing of the wyvern, from the stardust dragon summon to the phantasmal dragon, all dragons are like a wyvern design wise.
Then what are the dragons that are from 1.1?
Pigrons aren't classified as dragons, also their names suggest that they are indeed mythical creatures resembling a little bit of a pig (body form). Duke Fishron also isn't a dragon. He is the grotesk version of a fish, and since he fires Sharkrons (mythical shark creatures), he also isn't a dragon. The new Betsy boss also isn't a dragon, she's a wyvern. Dragons have separated arms and legs, and separated wings. Wyvern only have legs and wings that act kinda like arms.
Very nice draconic information. But, a test. Are hydra's dragons? It puzzles me whether or not I'm related to them though, they are very draconic.

So, just a question that I wanted to ask since the op was updated. I don't know whether or not if it's been asked but I'm gonna ask it anyways:
What happened to the other celestial armor sets? I noticed they where not in the OP.

Last edited:
This is what Phoenix told me about the sets and I too was sad, the set bonuses were great in concept but in code even our god @Graydee had a extremely difficult time.
So like most of my ridiculous ideas they were scrapped.
What happened to the other celestial armor sets?
This was posted a few pages back in response to a similar question somebody asked about them. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a return at some point in the future (as Vladimier said, they were great in concept), although they definitely wouldn't go in first release.

Then what are the dragons that are from 1.1?
Took a quick look through the wiki enemy list and there doesn't seem to be any. I would assume that post was based off the assumption that Wyverns counted as dragons.

I'm really new to this forum and I just made an account to ask, when is this mod going to be released? I'm jk lol. On a serious note, I'd like to thank the developers of this mod because of all the work you've put into it, the mod looks awesome and I'd love to play it. By the way, you guys should take your time, no pressures at all.

Back
Top Bottom