tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (66).gif

So I actually want to see about what all the yoyo's in this mod are and their projectiles, to see if some I can "try" to make better. I could look through the post and find the yoyo's, but that takes time and doesn't provide projectiles for them.

Also if it's part of a set of items unique in this mod I'm going to have to ask for the sprites, or at least a sword or similar, of the set itself. It'd just be easier that way.
So I made this post on the 403rd page, and am still curious, but have thus far gotten no answer, so I'd like to ask again - For curiosity's sake, to see if some could be better, could someone on the team post all the yoyo's in this mod and their projectiles? I'd appreciate it.

Looking through PhoenixBlade's threads, I came across quite a few interesting ideas, and I must wonder if Pillar-Themed Stationary Summons, Celestial Minibosses, The Workshop or New Post-Plantera Arrows will be seeing any presence in The Spirit Mod?

Looking through PhoenixBlade's threads, I came across quite a few interesting ideas, and I must wonder if Pillar-Themed Stationary Summons, Celestial Minibosses, The Workshop or New Post-Plantera Arrows will be seeing any presence in The Spirit Mod?
Pillar themed stationary summons: Likely not
Celestial minibosses: Absolutely 0% chance. It is not happening ever.
The workshop: ;)
New post plantera arrows: will be in first release

One other thing. I watched the gameraiders video on Infernon, but found something to stick out to me, that being that despite how spry it was, it felt relatively inanimate. Its arms would occasionally change angles, but they more flipped between two or so positions, and that felt about it.

Again, I don't want to feel like I'm telling you how to do your jobs, but to make Infernon feel more animated and alive, I really feel that the tendrils/claws at the bottom wiggling or pinching, and his head tilting in the direction he's flying (or, might be more funny, the opposite direction) might help make him feel a little bit more... real, at least in the context of the setting. Maybe add a bit of glow to the orange eye and veins to stick out even if it gets dark.

Last edited:
the REAL progress is 93%
EDIT: quoted wrong person. meant to quote @ProGamer

There's no need to ask for progress in a percentage anymore. The mod will come out when it's finished, which will take a while. Stalking the post, OP, and harassing the devs for a percentage won't speed up the process. If you want to get the mod sooner, then join the dev team and work on it, rather than constantly begging.

Back
Top Bottom