tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

We have less than 10% progress left, despite a big set back I dont think it would be delayed to all the way to march.

We have most of the content finished, a very unlikely scenario is we're delayed near February at the extreme possiblity. What is more debatable is wether its going to release before Christmas or sometime after New years?

I'd put it off until the new year. no sense in rushing it out with christmas so close. I'm sure all of you have rl things to do. rather see you take a break and comeback January 2nd refreshed and ready to finish and plan updates or somethung.

i am so looking forward to this! As someone who's been playing Terraria since launch, some things can get old, so I am super interested in things like this! I'll be one of the first to download for sure!

i am so looking forward to this! As someone who's been playing Terraria since launch, some things can get old, so I am super interested in things like this! I'll be one of the first to download for sure!
Never. You'll be last. We all are watching for EVERY SINGLE SECOND and our computers have been changed to make the air siren noise every time sombody says somthing. If you think your first than you're last by 5 seconds. You will never be first! MWA HA HA HA HAAA!

besides intimidating that person,
When will we receive word from @PhoenixBlade ? I worry for him. I can't wait to make a guide for how to absolutely smear every single boss, including the Overseer (soon to be Oversmear) Which I am going to make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom