tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I have a question. Suppose I enabled this and the ever popular Thorium mod, Will there be conflict involving the respective Geode item?
There shouldn't be, no. I've used several other mods that have had duplicate items (by name) and I've never run into any issues. Also, Yoyo Overload is a mod that contains a few items that are exact duplicates of a few in this mod, and those two are compatible (I believe).

I have a question. Suppose I enabled this and the ever popular Thorium mod, Will there be conflict involving the respective Geode item?
They shouldn't but if you want an easier time I recommend getting WMITF (What Mod Is That From) which labels what modded items are from what mod to avoid confusion.

ITS ALIVE, well dead...its moving ok
EdIt: Finished Winterborn Animations
Imported piskel (14).gif

Attachments

• Imported piskel (12).gif
    Imported piskel (12).gif
    13 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
What month would the spirit mod be expected to be released?
well, MY prediction was late november to early december, but that came, and the devs said, "it should come mid-december", and now it's late december.
it seems like whenever we have a predicted release time, it's delayed to shortly after, and the process repeats

well, MY prediction was late november to early december, but that came, and the devs said, "it should come mid-december", and now it's late december.
it seems like whenever we have a predicted release time, it's delayed to shortly after, and the process repeats
My guess is that it WILL be in January. Regardless of on the first day or last. But, that's only my guess. The devs might just release their current beta and take up work on it later. But who knows?

Edit: I bet they both release on the same day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom