tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

This mod...

My life is incomplete with this mod in it. The content described in the front page is absolutely awesome. This mod is right up there with Tremor and Thorium in terms of awesome looking additions.

why can't it be released already... QQ

This mod...

My life is incomplete with this mod in it. The content described in the front page is absolutely awesome. This mod is right up there with Tremor and Thorium in terms of awesome looking additions.

why can't it be released already... QQ

Ikr? this mod looks awesome! I'd love to play this, thorium and tremor all together, but be patient, it will be released someday.:D

@PhoenixBlade Yo the mod is looking sick :D
I have a question, will there be new Buffs/Debuffs or new Crafting stations in the mod? So far i've just seen new gear and weapons but, what about furniture or Special Blocks? Sorry if i sound like i give too much work advice or other stuff, but yeh, maybe it's just me :confused:
(also happy new year :3)
There's no shortage of buffs and debuffs, I can assure you. As for the other aspects (furniture, etc), they're not a priority at the moment :)
Here's to a happy new year for all of you guys :)

Can i be a spriter in this mod ? this mod is gonna be a big success i think.
i can help this team with my experience
thanks for advance.

Can i be a spriter in this mod ? this mod is gonna be a big success i think.
i can help this team with my experience
thanks for advance.
I may not be part of the team, but in order to decide if you're good enough to be a spriter they sort of need an example of a sprite you've done...
Otherwise it's just a person asking to be a part of the team without any proof of what they can do.

Back
Top Bottom