tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Oh and for the spirit mod i have two mobs that could fit in if it isnt too late im not a spriter so i cant show you it but here goes nothing

Frozen Zombie
12 def?
13 Atk

Ice Cube slime
when killed splits up into mini ice cube slimes
15 Def
16 Atk?

idk i feel so stupid right now OH WELL

random fact time:

Did you know? that this is the 2nd most viewed post in the WIP thread, and the 3rd most viewed in the mods section of the forums.

(i'm bored, the binding of Isaac DLC is trash right now and is behind a paywall, and my terraria keeps having heart attacks and dropping to 5 frames for no reason).

Oh btw the Enemies section needs an update, and I have a little something to fuel the fire a bit. I noticed my old Ethereal Demon looked like crap so i made a new one that looks scarier. Animations choppy but Ive been at animating him for 3 hours. Ill try a smoother on another day.
Imported piskel (24).gif

Oh btw the Enemies section needs an update, and I have a little something to fuel the fire a bit. I noticed my old Ethereal Demon looked like crap so i made a new one that looks scarier. Animations choppy but Ive been at animating him for 3 hours. Ill try a smoother on another day.
View attachment 154212
A worthy foe it will be in combat!

(what will it's stats be? I want to see the weakest sword I can kill it with)

Last edited:
View attachment 154212
This enemy reminds me one monster from one mmo RPG. Only he gold with blue fires and other head.
Personally I very much was to would like to see in him even the boss. He looks really menacing. :eek:

random fact time:

Did you know? that this is the 2nd most viewed post in the WIP thread, and the 3rd most viewed in the mods section of the forums.

(i'm bored, the binding of Isaac DLC is trash right now and is behind a paywall, and my terraria keeps having heart attacks and dropping to 5 frames for no reason).

DLC was patched last night to address issues and all Issac DLC has been paid so far. No idea why your game would be dropping frames though.

Back
Top Bottom