tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Not that I was aware of, but we're all quite eager for the mod. It's what got me to actually try out mods at all in the first place.

Yeah, I started to lose interest in mods once Tremor began to rust and Thorium wasn't as big as it was, but this mod made me eager to see just what they could come up with. A rather honest fact from me: I have been watching this thread just when it was born, specifically 16 pages. Looking from back then to now, The Spirit Mod has turned from a usual add-on mod to another and just as full-on Terraria experience. Great job on getting this far, @PhoenixBlade. :)

Yeah, I started to lose interest in mods once Tremor began to rust and Thorium wasn't as big as it was, but this mod made me eager to see just what they could come up with. A rather honest fact from me: I have been watching this thread just when it was born, specifically 16 pages. Looking from back then to now, The Spirit Mod has turned from a usual add-on mod to another and just as full-on Terraria experience. Great job on getting this far, @PhoenixBlade. :)
Let's start praising when they actually release

I know it's far too late for any more suggestions, but what do you ( forum readers ) think of twinblades or other weapons with two modes?
For example: Two blades, one debuffs the enemy with ichor, in order to deal more damage with the second blade.
(Right click for the ichor blade and left click for the other one)
Or a bow wich can shoot either hallow or corruption arrows and if an enemy was struck with both of them theres a chance of creating a portal which shoots projectiles?

Also I'm a huge fan of the wither and reaper gear ( amazing sprites).

index.php
Lihzarhd gear, Great idea. i look forward to using it!

Hello all! I've got some interesting news for all of you. To put it short, mod development has been at a halt for a while, and there are many reasons for this. Most of the team has gone AFK, and the three of us currently doing work (@Graydee, @Jenosis, and myself) have a mixture of both personal things to deal with, as well as us just being burnt out from working on the mod on and off.

Now, what will we do to combat this? We aren't just going to leave you guys hanging. Our plan is to release all the content we have in something akin to public beta testing. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few things we haven't completed (Wither and Reaper Armor, and a few misc. weapons), but our main content (bosses, the biomes, the ore, etc.) are more or less complete, and will be released after some minor tweaks. A sizable amount of content has been completed (about 80-85%), so don't you worry :)

So, what now? We'd like a couple of weeks (2-3) to polish our existing content and fix any bugs we find to be pressing.

I understand that people will have mixed opinions toward this statement- I understand it may dampen spirits and extreme hype for the mod. Before you get annoyed or dispirited, please understand that, in the end, we're just a few people taking our free time to make this game more fun! We didn't expect for this project to reach such heights, and though I can't thank you enough for it (I mean we REALLY appreciate what you think of this mod :D). it's been quite an ordeal, and expectations certainly have been raised quite high.

With that, thank you for reading, thank you for hopefully understanding, and we'll keep you posted with more updates!

Hello all! I've got some interesting news for all of you. To put it short, mod development has been at a halt for a while, and there are many reasons for this. Most of the team has gone AFK, and the three of us currently doing work (@Graydee, @Jenosis, and myself) have a mixture of both personal things to deal with, as well as us just being burnt out from working on the mod on and off.

Now, what will we do to combat this? We aren't just going to leave you guys hanging. Our plan is to release all the content we have in something akin to public beta testing. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few things we haven't completed (Wither and Reaper Armor, and a few misc. weapons), but our main content (bosses, the biomes, the ore, etc.) are more or less complete, and will be released after some minor tweaks. A sizable amount of content has been completed (about 80-85%), so don't you worry :)

So, what now? We'd like a couple of weeks (2-3) to polish our existing content and fix any bugs we find to be pressing.

I understand that people will have mixed opinions toward this statement- I understand it may dampen spirits and extreme hype for the mod. Before you get annoyed or dispirited, please understand that, in the end, we're just a few people taking our free time to make this game more fun! We didn't expect for this project to reach such heights, and though I can't thank you enough for it (I mean we REALLY appreciate what you think of this mod :D). it's been quite an ordeal, and expectations certainly have been raised quite high.

With that, thank you for reading, thank you for hopefully understanding, and we'll keep you posted with more updates!
actual release dat for once is the best thing I could have ever asked for , would prefer to have this released and then give you guys options to work on your other mods and real life :D and maybe add stuff later .... , best of luck

First comment :D
(crap! 3 seconds late :()

I can't wait so smear the overshmear and make a guide to do so! Looking extremely foreword to playing this

this is actually a smart move , it will keep the community alive and busy as it gives time and energy to focus our efforts. Im on board.
I wish i actually bothered with coding to help out but.

Last edited:

its good to see this mod shine again
can't wait to see what this blossoms in too!

Back
Top Bottom