tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I have a Mac too. This may be a problem among Mac users. If you open your mod folder, press command + up, open the Logs folder, open up Loading Errors.txt, and copy/paste the contents of it here, it may help the dev team verify if this is the same problem. Here is mine:

Code:
Field 'Terraria.Item.useSound' not found.
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
that looks similar to mine.

Hm... Unsure about getting this mod for my next modded expert playthrough.
I like the new items, but some of the enemies and most the bosses don't really strike my fancy.
The only boss that even got my interest was the post moonlord one, cause I like the whole "Fighting terraria itself" thing.
I'm also not sure how this mod would intertwine with Thorium and Calamity.

It'll be a while before my next modded expert playthrough though, currently distracted with roguelands.

What, you wanted something 3 times as big as the moonlord huh? I think that dispute his size its an awesome boss and that in his smallness he is unique, like the lunatic cultist.
well... in the op he was this colossal creature (same with atlas, but he's getting a resprite). i'm not saying that it bugs me, to quote yoda "size matters not"
[doublepost=1484871811,1484871790][/doublepost]
We looked through it for a couple of hours, and we're not sure what's causing the bug. Could you test the bow Marrowrend as well?
already did. works fine

Back
Top Bottom