tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Some Atlas Sprites that were long Overdue. If you didnt see on discord.

Arcane Deposit
Arcane_Deposit.png

Atlas Mask
Atlas_Mask.png

Atlas Trophy
Atlas_Trophy.png

(Resprited) Primal Energy Projectile
Primal_projectile.png

Alright everybody, update 1.04 is out! Download at the Mod Browser or with this handy dandy mediafire link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby

I also added an Update Log at @Khaelis' request, remind me to make sure I update it. Also, here's the patch notes for anyone too lazy to look at the update log:
- Caused some of the Wither weapons to inflict Wither (forgot the others, my bad :p)
- Fixed Shadow shot's homing capabilities
- Made the Antlion Digging Claws, Blazing Wheel, Longbowne, The Gigazapper, Pigron Staff, Famine Scepter, Fungus, Murk, Typhoon, Ancient, Butcher, and Terrestrial Ultimatum obtainable
- Made sure all types of zombies drop Old Leather
- Buffed the Cavern Crawler's AI, and made him drop only 1 Crawlerock Staff
- Fixed the direction issue of the Netherbane
- Made Bone Harpies and Lost Mimes drop less gold
- Fixed the Bettle Arrow's sprite
- Gave the Meteor,
- Messed with the Bloodshot (decreased damage and arrow velocity)
- Changed the Apocalypse, Ambertusk Spear, Gigazapper, and Infernal Javelin do throwing damage.
- Vastly increased the Stellar Pickaxe's pick power
- Increased the value of Eternity and Storm Phaser

I'll be devoting my time to making sure the OP is updated to suit all the new resprites and fixes, as well as the amount of content we have now. Cheers, and enjoy the mod!

Is the longbowne on the loot table for the angry bones? I've killed around 1k and still haven't seen it drop. I'm running out of room to hang banners and I've done put nazar's and tally counters on my auto-trash list.

Edit: just reloaded and saw the update. I'm going to break and maybe build a base out of bones now.

Anyone else notice that the Beetles' sprite kinda glitches when it's flying? Also ?scarabeus? seems to get stuck very easily.

Yeah, it was floating around for most of my battle.

I'm not seeing these enemies show up on the tally counter.

Are there banners or atleast a plan for banners?

Back
Top Bottom