tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Now I've gone and done it!

20170203171137_1.jpg

Thing is the spirit spawned just to the right of where I beat the destroyer.

Time to go create a new world and character (specifically for this mod and only this mod) if I want to get the donkeys kickin' away, because I've nearly just about killed every boss in my world (...well, sans killing the post-Moon Lord bosses that is.)

Last edited:
All elemental essence is ridiculously rare, i spent about 15 minutes farming in the underworld with a water candle and battle potion and i got 2.

We beat all three mech bosses, we don't have a spirit biome....

edit: We do, it tore through our Hallow and did not update the visuals. It's spirit but looks like hallow. Mining the dirt and placing it again shows the correct sprites, so I restarted the game in hopes that will update it properly and we get the right visuals.

edit 2: Why does crafting a spirit door require a depth meter?

Last edited:
What'll also make my adventures in the Spirit Mod better is that my character will be Mediumcore (appropriately called BLU Guy), and the world is Expert Mode (you can easily expect me to go for the hardest of the bunch first when it comes to me playing a new mod.)

We beat all three mech bosses, we don't have a spirit biome....

edit: We do, it tore through our Hallow and did not update the visuals. It's spirit but looks like hallow. Mining the dirt and placing it again shows the correct sprites, so I restarted the game in hopes that will update it properly and we get the right visuals.

edit 2: Why does crafting a spirit door require a depth meter?
1. I assume you're playing multiplayer? Not sure what the problem could be there
2. Will fix, probably a typo in the recipe.

20170204130810_1.jpg

Dusking downed, imo a much better boss then infernon >_>
His shadowflamers need a hit and death sound though, such sounds make it easier to tell when I hit them and when I killed them.

The cactus in a spirit desert are glitchy.
20170204122840_1.jpg

Also spirit sand does not fall like other sand types.

The transition between the lava layer and the near hell layer is weird in the spirit biome.

20170204125357_1.jpg

Also soul crushers spawn a bit too often, it feels like soul crusher spam when they spawn, the spawn rate of the spirit biome could also be lowered slightly, it feels much higher then even the jungle or dungeon to me.

Lastly, the dusk armor looks like it has a 2nd hand on the sprite when I move around, what's that part of the armor supposed to be? Just curious.
20170204131009_1.jpg

Are the diseased bats seem to be really resistant to knockback? As it seems weird that even the HM bats are significantly less resistant to knockback.

Also the diseased enemies in general seem to have a slightly too high spawn rate, although that might just be bad luck on my part.

Back
Top Bottom