tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Nope still :red:ed
[doublepost=1488159705,1488159664][/doublepost]i tried a restart and the mediafire version
[doublepost=1488159724][/doublepost]is there a link to the older version

Attachments

• 5aKWIo8.png
    5aKWIo8.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 164
Nope still :red:ed
[doublepost=1488159705,1488159664][/doublepost]i tried a restart and the mediafire version
[doublepost=1488159724][/doublepost]is there a link to the older version
Are you sure its spirit causing it

wait do you happen to be on mac bychance?

Are you sure its spirit causing it
it didnt happen until i downloaded the latest version and only spirit updated today
[doublepost=1488159840,1488159815][/doublepost]the previous version was fine
[doublepost=1488159992][/doublepost]i just disabled it on the builders world and im fine

Attachments

• VvdLkGZ.png
    VvdLkGZ.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 146
it didnt happen until i downloaded the latest version and only spirit updated today
People have let me know that it's a tml issue. No one has experienced the issue aside from yourself.

Thanks man its a shame i was hoping to try the new stuff
[doublepost=1488160705,1488160553][/doublepost]still having the issue ill check the other mods and anything else i could think of

[doublepost=1488159992][/doublepost]i just disabled it on the builders world and im fine
I have just had the same problem happen to me after I installed the update to the spirit mod and I checked my other mods just yesterday and this problem did not happen maybe it's a form of incompatability.

Thanks man its a shame i was hoping to try the new stuff
[doublepost=1488160705,1488160553][/doublepost]still having the issue ill check the other mods and anything else i could think of

Do you by chance have the "Reduced Grinding" mod enabled? Everyone who mentions having this problem seems to have this mod. If so, try disabling it and seeing if that fixes it.

I've run into an issue.
Ever since I updated to v1.1.1.1 my world seems be spawning the Reach monsters continuously, even though I'm nowhere near the reach structure.
I've tried to make a new world with a new character, and it ended with the same results. I don't know if I'm the only one with this currently, but incase I am I'll list my current mods:
BossExpertise, Calamity, CheatSheet, EnemyMods, Fargowiltas, HelpfulHotkeys, imkSushisMod, imkSushisModDropsAddon, infinity, MaxStackPlus, MoreChestLoot, RecipeBrowser, Reduced Grinding (disabled), Spirit mod, Thorium, Vending Machines, Weapon Out, WMITF(What mod is this from)

The mobs are spawning in the center of my world, where my base is located. I created this world before the Reach update.

I've run into an issue.
Ever since I updated to v1.1.1.1 my world seems be spawning the Reach monsters continuously, even though I'm nowhere near the reach structure.
I've tried to make a new world with a new character, and it ended with the same results. I don't know if I'm the only one with this currently, but incase I am I'll list my current mods:
BossExpertise, Calamity, CheatSheet, EnemyMods, Fargowiltas, HelpfulHotkeys, imkSushisMod, imkSushisModDropsAddon, infinity, MaxStackPlus, MoreChestLoot, RecipeBrowser, Reduced Grinding (disabled), Spirit mod, Thorium, Vending Machines, Weapon Out, WMITF(What mod is this from)

The mobs are spawning in the center of my world, where my base is located. I created this world before the Reach update.

Just a suggestion, but check underneath your base. World generation can be wonky and you might have one under your base and you don't even realize it.

Back
Top Bottom