tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

wOlc7J9.png
Lolol More Content Yes!
[doublepost=1488700167,1488700097][/doublepost]Yey!I wait for another release now its here yes!

I have a question. All yoyos in your other mod will be able to be released on Spirit Mod? If it will, I'm looking forward to it.

Another Question: When I make a new world with your mod activated, a bug occurred. The background of Spirit Biome appeared on Forest and there is no music. Do you know why? Should I use your mod with this bug? Or remove it?

I have a question. All yoyos in your other mod will be able to be released on Spirit Mod? If it will, I'm looking forward to it.

Another Question: When I make a new world with your mod activated, a bug occurred. The background of Spirit Biome appeared on Forest and there is no music. Do you know why? Should I use your mod with this bug? Or remove it?
I'm pretty sure that was fixed in the last update, try updating to the latest version.

I'm pretty sure that was fixed in the last update, try updating to the latest version.
We haven't found a fix yet, but reloading/restarting the game often fixes it. As for your other question, Yoyo Overload will remain independent from Spirit :)

1.1.1.6 is out! Download on the mod browser or here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- Fel Demons have a drop!
- A new use for Fiery Essences and Bloodfire (Death comes...)!
- Black Pearls can be crafted at any anvil, not a Mythril Anvil
- Added Boss Checklist support!
- Blizzard Nimbuses now have a drop!
- All Spores that spawn in the jungle have a new drop!

NEW ITEMS: Hellfire Shotgun, Reaper's Mask, Blazing Boquet, Frigid Wind, Fel Binder

Would the biome bug be an actual tModLoader bug rather than Spirit Mod?

Also, I believe most biomes are only determined by a minimum amount of specific blocks near the player. I wonder if the Spirit Biome was coded like that too.

Would the biome bug be an actual tModLoader bug rather than Spirit Mod?

Also, I believe most biomes are only determined by a minimum amount of specific blocks near the player. I wonder if the Spirit Biome was coded like that too.
The Spirit biome was coded like that indeed. Those blocks determine a zone. But for some reason, the game is making everywhere a zone for all Spirit Zones (Reach, Spirit, Veridian) the purity, so you see a background, Reach enemies (when those were a thing), and an underground background. We really don't know why, so we're looking into it.

Once again, thanks for listening and understanding :p

I don't know if you are all aware of this yet, but spirit is incompatible with the new version of tremor. That sucks because I love both mods, and I hope that there will be a fix soon. Also, that new tide enemy looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom