tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Update 1.1.2.2 is out and PRETTY IMPORTANT! Download on the mod browser or the mediafire link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- New music for the Tide Invasion
- Fixed issues with the Ancient Flier and Starplate Raider on Boss Checklist
- FIXED ALL BACKGROUND BUG ISSUES AND SPAWNS WITH THE SPIRIT BIOME- NO MORE ISSUES WITH RELOADING MODS AND THE SPIRIT BACKGROUND/ NO MUSIC
- Nerfed the Mind Flayer's projecitles
- Buffed multiple Tide Weapons
- The Reach is back! An interesting, treacherous mini biome that is found in the purity with nighttime mobs and a new early game set!
- Reduced the spawn height of underworld mobs.
- Fixed the Marble Staff being crafted at a Mythril Anvil

Sorry to say it, but Starplate Raider still doesn't mark as defeated in Boss Checklist in multiplayer(
It does tick in singleplayer, but it always did that even before update.

As for Ancient Flier - it doesn't untick anymore, thank you for fix :D

Last edited:
i see things are still going strong here, i still have an early version of the mod (due to no internet for 3 months) but im going to be updating it soon, hope that fixes/additions keep getting worked on :)

what would happen if you used Cheat Sheet to paint the Reach from a new world to an old world? Would the enemies still spawn?

For if you are still wondering, it does seem like painting the Reach does allow the enemies to spawn. I took the Reach from a new world and painted it into a world I made prior to the patch, and I had Reach Guards spawning around it.

Hi! There seems to be a problem with Spaz Lung in multiplayer. On my end, my gel is being consumed and I see the flames, but to others, they can hear the flames, but not see it. The weapon also seems to be unable to hurt any mob whatsoever!

Trapper, mate, I know you've been out of touch with reality for a while. And I know you're trying to adjust to modern times. But please, try harder when it comes to party hats, because this:
vskXjzA.jpg
is not how you wear them.

New update's out! 1.1.2.3 is just a teensy bug fixing update:
Download on the mod browser or https://www.mediafire.com/?syskvuqmj90tsn2
- Gave Spirit tools some dust effects
- Reduced drop rate of Possessed Gear
- Fixed a centering issue with the Chitin Sprite
- Fixed multiple tool speeds, tool damage, and tool powers
- Reduced the Spawn Rate of Cogworkers and Cog Spiders by 1/2, but made them drop energized metal more often
- Reduced the Spawn Rate of Fallen Angels, Shooting Stars, and Illuminant Slimers
- Nerfed Reach Enemies and reduced their Spawn rate
- Greatly Reduced Chitin and Chitin Spear's sell Price.
- Made sure Frigid Gear can be crafted at prehardmode anvils

Updated to the new version. Still getting a stupid amount of monsters in the dungeon since the Spirit biome is around the entire dungeon.
Im talking about like 2-3 Snipers, Paladin plus a Bone Lee here and there ontop of the already normal mobs in it..

If anyone was wondering I managed to find the original The Tide song (The one before it was updated). The link is here if you want to listen to it

New update's out! 1.1.2.3 is just a teensy bug fixing update:
Download on the mod browser or https://www.mediafire.com/?syskvuqmj90tsn2
- Gave Spirit tools some dust effects
- Reduced drop rate of Possessed Gear
- Fixed a centering issue with the Chitin Sprite
- Fixed multiple tool speeds, tool damage, and tool powers
- Reduced the Spawn Rate of Cogworkers and Cog Spiders by 1/2, but made them drop energized metal more often
- Reduced the Spawn Rate of Fallen Angels, Shooting Stars, and Illuminant Slimers
- Nerfed Reach Enemies and reduced their Spawn rate
- Greatly Reduced Chitin and Chitin Spear's sell Price.
- Made sure Frigid Gear can be crafted at prehardmode anvils
Bug report: It seems that the Ocean's Gaggle Javelin is off centered when thrust.

Is the Reach supposed to spawn in the starting forest biome or any? Made 3 worlds and cant find it.
In the forest biome anywhere in your world. There are two in each world, and the farthest I've found one is beyond the dungeon, while the closest was 20 paces away from my spawn.

Back
Top Bottom