tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm new to the forums but I'd like to ask, why is the hero's bow worse then the quasar you use to make it? I think it deserves a buff. (its ability to use piercing arrows is its only benefit right now and its pretty easy to get both bows at the same time so it's not too important but just wanted to state my opinion.)

Last edited:
thank god the soulless solution is free seriously. the spirit biome spawned in my house and that diamond enemy that goes through walls kept killing my npcs had to clean that out

View attachment 171223

So the bullet cannon that the adventurer sold to me looks a bit weird on the reforge side. when i reforged it in the goblin is was just normal rapid like 10% speed and velocity or something
then i went to do a boss and saw that lol

the gun shoots normally and appears to do normal damage too. not sure what mod is causing this bug
I doubt it's a bug. Calamity mod's Firestorm Cannon also has an alt fire (right click) that makes it shoot slower but with larger bursts.

The 'random' speed/velocity decrease is just a result from the right click thing--- it's just comparing the speed/velocity of the right click fire to the original stats of the gun (left click).

Try pressing left click after doing the right click alt fire, and the stats should return to normal (well, that's what happened when I used the Firestorm Cannon).

I doubt it's a bug. Calamity mod's Firestorm Cannon also has an alt fire (right click) that makes it shoot slower but with larger bursts.

The 'random' speed/velocity decrease is just a result from the right click thing--- it's just comparing the speed/velocity of the right click fire to the original stats of the gun (left click).

Try pressing left click after doing the right click alt fire, and the stats should return to normal (well, that's what happened when I used the Firestorm Cannon).
no because i had this glitch with a tactical shotgun once and it literally shots like 10 times faster and instakilled like plantera pretty much. im pretty sure its a bug and it was gone after i did what you said. also +*% knockback means nothing

no because i had this glitch with a tactical shotgun once and it literally shots like 10 times faster and instakilled like plantera pretty much. im pretty sure its a bug and it was gone after i did what you said. also +*% knockback means nothing
Idk how or why the shotgun would do that, but then again I don't know what mods you use or what many of them change/add.

It was gone after you left click? Then what I said should be partially true, but idk. Also, I never mentioned knockback. >.>

Just reached the right ocean after walking for so long to spawn The Tide for my first time.. and then:
"A goblin army is approaching from the west!"

i was in multiplayer and the blizzard nimbus was invincible and I couldnt attack it, it had no health and it just kept attacking me. thankfully it only did 1 damage a tick and served as a good pet since it made me get a lot of inmunity frames. you knwo what they say. love your enemies

Hey there. Been trying to get the Tide event to work, but with no success. It'll successfully give an error message if i attempt to consume a Black Pearl outside of an Ocean biome, but when I'm inside of one, it'll just consume the pearl and no event will happen at all.

According to the content list, the Adventurer "spawns after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu, as long as you have 1 Gold Coin in your inventory". What do you mean by "inventory"? Does the little "Coin" sidebar count?

Back
Top Bottom