tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello! I'm jetlagged, but here's a patch for you guys. Hopefully it sorts out some stuff for the next while, because I need sleep :p

http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod (And on Mod Browser)

1.2.2.18:
- Buffed boss drop rates of Boss Artifact materials to 10% (12% for Starplate Raider and Skeletron Prime)
- Buffed drop and spawnrate of Energized Metal and its enemies, and made the Starplate Beacon require less Energized Metal
- Made the Jewel Crown craftable, Talons only drop post Queen Bee
- Fixed the names of the Core Bat and Crimslimer
- Made all Star Weavers autofire
- Changed the Ai of the Starplate Spider minion a 'lil
- Fixed the description of the Blood Corruption debuff
- Nerfed the yoyo acessories, fixed a couple of bugs regarding knockback, and made their descriptions clearer.
- Fixed a tiny error in Reach Grass
- Made Reach Chests a bit more common, made Altars of Creation less common
- Nerfed Captive Mask's spawn rate and damage
- Changed the Creeper Staff tooltip and Stone Skin's name to Stone Fist
- Made the Firespark Staff friendly and not hostile
- Made the Altar of Creation also craftable with Lead Bars
Yaay update, ty xD
and sweet dreams, lol.

Yes, impressive bugsplatting! `:happy:

The Starplate minion is much more useful now. It's still shooting at zilch, which I wish it wouldn't since that always makes me think there are enemies around, but when monsters do show up it gets right in their faces, and keeps shooting, too. Much, much better. Doesn't get stuck nearly as often either.

Hm...Yeah..o_O

Attachments

• 20170627145803_1.jpg
    20170627145803_1.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 213
Wow, the Spirit biome is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

...It doesn't spread like Corruption or Hallow, right?

EDIT: While we're talking about the biome, here's few bugs!

Firstly, the Clentaminator solution drains about five times faster than it's supposed to. Secondly, the solution can transform player-placed walls into Spirit walls. Also, the biome doesn't overwrite mossy stones.

And for a tiny one, the Revenant(Spirit bar bow) has a capital letter that shouldn't be there.

EDIT 2: Another one, this one's from the Tide. The Rhyl- Wait, no. The Rilh...Uh...Rylh...Riah...

The purple Cthulhu. It keeps going up towards space instead of attacking.

EDIT 3: Okay, this is weird. It works right when I'm not near the ocean. What's up with this thing?

Also, the wind-chopper-shootsplanterabullets-thing's sprite looks broken. Or maybe it's intentional. If it's intentional, it still looks kind of broken.

Last edited:
Are we sure the artifact weapon drops from Eye of Cthulhu and Scarabeus are actually dropping correctly in Expert mode? I've killed both of them way more times than is fun and still nothing. Should they be in the loot bag or dropping outside of it?

It's possible that I just have the worst luck ever tonight but after over twenty eye of cthulhu fights with no retina dropped - after updating to the version that increased drop rate to 10% - I suspect something's wrong with the eye dropping the retina in expert mode. I did finally get the idol from Scarabeus though.

When I first went for the retina (and this was in the previous build), I got it after roughly 14 tries with the eye, on Expert too.

So unsure if it's bad RNG on your guy's part or if there is something wrong.

Here's a patch for y'all:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- Buffed expert drop rates of Artifact Materials (by around 2% for bosses and 0.5% for enemies)
- Buffed all Artifact Weapons (damage, use time, debuff durations)
- Made the Heart of the moon now grant 'Will of the Celestials'
- Fixed Winter's Bauble not granting 30% damage reduction when under half health
- Messed with the R'lyheian's AI, it shouldn't fly up in the air and despawn
- Fixed the Kakamoran Windglider's animation
- Made the Spirit Solution cost less to compensate for the Clentaminator guzzling it extremely quickly
- Made Primordial Magic more common
- Made Reach Chests, Reach Grass, and Skull Sticks drop a placeable item! Terraform and create your own Reach :)

This patch is currently not on the Mod Browser. Wait a few hours and it should be there :)

Last edited:
Here's a patch for y'all:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- Buffed expert drop rates of Legendary Artifact Materials (by around 2% for bosses and 0.5% for enemies)
- Buffed all Legendary Weapons (damage, use time, debuff durations)
- Messed with the R'lyheian's AI, it shouldn't fly up in the air and despawn
- Fixed the Kakamoran Windglider's animation
- Made Primordial Magic more common
- Made Reach Chests, Reach Grass, and Skull Sticks drop a placeable item! Terraform and create your own Reach :)

This patch is currently not on the Mod Browser. Wait a few hours and it should be there :)
YES! \õ/

You're awesome. Seriously. I don't know if I've seen a mod dev run themselves ragged to fix bugs and critiques so quickly before, especially with such a large and quality mod.
It's because of y'all. I'd be lying if I said I was always this driven, but the fact that you and a few others are out here reporting bugs and quality concerns every day proves to me that people are taking the time they have and checking the mod out pretty thoroughly. And that's what makes me want to push out patches and fixes as soon as possible :)

I dunno if this is a bug, i juts find it strange though..

Attachments

• 20170628023532_1.jpg
    20170628023532_1.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 20170628023536_1.jpg
    20170628023536_1.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 226
Anyone having problems with the Tide Event spawning? Used 3 pearls and nothing. I am single player and post WoF. :) Update is cool btw.

It's because of y'all. I'd be lying if I said I was always this driven, but the fact that you and a few others are out here reporting bugs and quality concerns every day proves to me that people are taking the time they have and checking the mod out pretty thoroughly. And that's what makes me want to push out patches and fixes as soon as possible :)
If only people had the same attitude about things offline, the world would be so much better and nicer. `:)

Famine Scepter - Hungry minion has code-y tooltip. When teleporting, minion gets left behind, resulting in a minute plus of tendril just reeling back in.

HM Tide is working fine for me. Just got a R'lyehian Wand from the first R'lyehian. `:happy:

Last edited:
Anyone having problems with the Tide Event spawning? Used 3 pearls and nothing. I am single player and post WoF. :) Update is cool btw.
I've done more searching, and I still can't find the issue! I'll try reworking a couple of things to find out what's wrong.
If only people had the same attitude about things offline, the world would be so much better and nicer. `:)

Famine Scepter - Hungry minion has code-y tooltip. When teleporting, minion gets left behind, resulting in a minute plus of tendril just reeling back in.

HM Tide is working fine for me. Just got a R'lyehian Wand from the first R'lyehian. `:happy:
Fixed that tooltip! Not sure what i can fix about the 'leaving the minion behind' thing. I'd suggest just despawning the minion manually and respawning them.
I dunno if this is a bug, i juts find it strange though..
Not sure what the issue is. Code looks fine, and it has 4% crit with no items equipped.

I didn't knew that it was a bug lol, i found it so cool, looks like the real WoF xD

When the projectiles of Solus hit a solid block and explode the explosion damages enemies that are on the opposite side of the block. Only those standing directly next to the block. Just double checking that this is working as intended.

Back
Top Bottom