tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Defeted the Starplate Raider and it dropped nothing. No loot bag, no Stelar Aparatus, nothing at all.
Killed around 10 in a normal and expert world each. Got drops perfectly each time, including the mask and the Apparatus:
ice_screenshot_20170629-225104.png

Killed around 10 in a normal and expert world each. Got drops perfectly each time, including the mask and the Apparatus:
View attachment 174742

Odd. I wonder if it was passing through some blocks when it died and dropped it somewhere I couldn't see. Unlike many others have reported I was however able to summon the Tide. I was standing directly in the ocean at the time. The Tide killed me and when I respawned back at base the Tide music continued to play.

Odd. I wonder if it was passing through some blocks when it died and dropped it somewhere I couldn't see. Unlike many others have reported I was however able to summon the Tide. I was standing directly in the ocean at the time. The Tide killed me and when I respawned back at base the Tide music continued to play.
Oh yep, the Tide will chase you back to spawn if you die.

The Gluttonous Devourer takes damage from lava, and catches fire. Being an underworld enemy, it probably shouldn't, right?

There is any item to change between day/night on the spirit mod? o.õ

Edit : Where can I get Shaman Bracelet and Gremlin Tooth? I dunno if i'm right but, due the description it's from the Diabolist and a Spirit Mob?

Last edited:
There is any item to change between day/night on the spirit mod? o.õ

Edit : Where can I get Shaman Bracelet and Gremlin Tooth? I dunno if i'm right but, due the description it's from the Diabolist and a Spirit Mob?

They drop from Hardmode Reach mobs.

Trying to find the Apex Feather here. Where can I find it? Ancient Flier or Scarabeus?

It's listed on the page, at the bottom of the Items list. It's a 12% chance to drop from Mothron. Although, if you're messing with early bosses, maybe you meant to type Gilded Idol. That's Scarabeus.

Hey! There's a new update around: https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby
Now, I'm not on my PC but I'll try to make a changelog.
1.2.2.22 (also on browser)
- FIXED THE ENDLESS TIDE IN MULTIPLAYER! While the Tide doesn't have a start or end message, and a whacked up display bar in multiplayer, you can now start, fight, and finish The Tide event on multiplayer :)
- Made the Black Pearl spawn the tide anywhere in a bid to fix that 'Tide not Spawning' bug, still not sure if it worked
- May have fixed Reach mobs not spawning in mp, didn't get to test that enough
- Buffed the Briar Heart
- Made Illuminant Slimers not spawn in invasions or when many town npcs are nearby
- Made the gluttonous devourer immune to lava
- Nerfed the Illuminant master's crystal laser attack upon teleporting
- Spirit Mod magic tomes are now crafted at a bookcase
- Nerfed Bloomwind Armor
- toned down the spawnrates of Lihzahrd enemies
- Increased drop rate of enchanted leaves and reduced drop rate of ancient bark
- Provided a crafting recipe for Reach Brooches, Briar boomerangs, and Thornwild staff
- Made Star Weaver's third and fourth tier left click ignore gravity
- Nerfed demonite and crimtane elemental spawn rate, and made Demonite elementals not spawn in the Corruption
- Nerfed Dark Sun's Zenith and made it deal summon damage
Here's that new content I promised:
- A new Lihzahrd enemy, the lihzahrd automaton! The Lihzahrd Automaton bounds toward you, shooting fireballs and emitting fiery sparks when damaged! Watch out!
- All modded Lihzahrd enemies drop a new item, the Sun Shard. The Sun Shard is a substitute for the Solar Tablet Fragment for some modded items, such as: Lihzahrd Armor, Lihzahrd Knife, Lihzahrd Spear, Crazed Contraption.
- A new mini Post Golem set has appeared! Crafted with Worshipper's Jewels(or was it Worshipper's Gem, can't remember)(which are in turn crafted with Sun Shards, Enchanted Leaves, and Souls of Flight), two new items and a summoning set are available to you.
- Upgrade to the Dark Sun's Zenith that has a new right click effect!
NEW ITEMS: Sun Shard, Worshipper's Jewel, Deity's Lineage, Yaksha's Grace, Wind God's Headdress, Wind God's Chestplate, Wind God's Greaves, Orion's Zenith

There may not be an update for the next few days- I'm traveling to many places with little to no internet access. However, I hope you enjoy the Spirit Mod as is! Have fun with the new update :)

Last edited:
Hey! There's a new update around: https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby
Now, I'm not on my PC but I'll try to make a changelog.
1.2.2.21 (also on browser)
- FIXED THE ENDLESS TIDE IN MULTIPLAYER! While the Tide doesn't have a start or end message, and a whacked up display bar in multiplayer, you can now start, fight, and finish The Tide event on multiplayer :)
- Made the Black Pearl spawn the tide anywhere in a bid to fix that 'Tide not Spawning' bug, still not sure if it worked
- May have fixed Reach mobs not spawning in mp, didn't get to test that enough
- Buffed the Briar Heart
- Made Illuminant Slimers not spawn in invasions or when many town npcs are nearby
- Made the gluttonous devourer immune to lava
- Nerfed the Illuminant master's crystal laser attack upon teleporting
- Spirit Mod magic tomes are now crafted at a bookcase
- Nerfed Bloomwind Armor
- toned down the spawnrates of Lihzahrd enemies
- Increased drop rate of enchanted leaves and reduced drop rate of ancient bark
- Provided a crafting recipe for Reach Brooches, Briar boomerangs, and Thornwild staff
- Made Star Weaver's third and fourth tier left click ignore gravity
- Nerfed demonite and crimtane elemental spawn rate, and made Demonite elementals not spawn in the Corruption
- Nerfed Dark Sun's Zenith and made it deal summon damage
Here's that new content I promised:
- A new Lihzahrd enemy, the lihzahrd automaton! The Lihzahrd Automaton bounds toward you, shooting fireballs and emitting fiery sparks when damaged! Watch out!
- All modded Lihzahrd enemies drop a new item, the Sun Shard. The Sun Shard is a substitute for the Solar Tablet Fragment for some modded items, such as: Lihzahrd Armor, Lihzahrd Knife, Lihzahrd Spear, Crazed Contraption.
- A new mini Post Golem set has appeared! Crafted with Worshipper's Jewels(or was it Worshipper's Gem, can't remember)(which are in turn crafted with Sun Shards, Enchanted Leaves, and Souls of Flight), two new items and a summoning set are available to you.
- Upgrade to the Dark Sun's Zenith that has a new right click effect!
NEW ITEMS: Sun Shard, Worshipper's Jewel, Deity's Lineage, Yaksha's Grace, Wind God's Headdress, Wind God's Chestplate, Wind God's Greaves, Orion's Zenith

There may not be an update for the next few days- I'm traveling to many places with little to no internet access. However, I hope you enjoy the Spirit Mod as is! Have fun with the new update :)
Yeeey update ( ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶1̶.̶2̶.̶2̶.̶2̶2̶*̶)
Also, Good trip to wherever you go :D

Edit : IT'S ALIVE THE TIDE IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
how can i get energized metal?,i can't seen to find it.(sorry if my english isn't clear)
From the OP
Purity Mobs
Cog Spider-
A spider that shoots out shocking stars at the player. Occasionally drops Energized Metal (Nighttime, post Skeletron)
Cogworker- A rolling monster that rushes at the player, gaining speed. Occasionally drops Energized Metal (Nighttime, post Skeletron)

Back
Top Bottom