tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Does anyone know of there's a fix for the reach chests breaking? @.@ because i accidently logged onto my world without spirit mod enabled BECAUSE my spirit mod keeps getting disabled due to memory errors with other mods. DX are my items that i had in there just... gone forever? Well if there was a fix its too late. picked them up and placed them back down. just hoping i didn't have anything important in them...

Last edited:
I thought there was a recent update to let you spawn the Tide anywhere? Did you update to that? Have you tried what I did and use the summoning item while standing IN the ocean?

From what I can tell the drop rate is best expressed as "Really high".

Did you quote the wrong person here? :D

Public service announcement, apparently if you're on a Linux machine your install folder contains a 64 bit bin file. You can run from that and run Terraria in 64 bit while still using Tmodloader AND have access to all your machines ram.

No one cares about Linux though :p.

The Blizzard Wrath buff is underwhelming. With the buff, my Mythical Terra Staff does 117 Magic damage, and my Mythical True Vessel Drainer does 96, both for 15 mana per cast. Without the buff, I get 113 and 93 damage, no change in casting cost. In Titanium armor, not only do I get Shadow Dodge, but my crit rate is much higher (+8%) and my mana and damage are marginally higher (+20 mana, 115 and 94 damage) for a minor increase in mana cost (17 instead of 15) and 5 points less defense.
As the Blizzard armor is about mid-HM (pre-Plantera but post-mechs), whereas Titanium is available right from the beginning of HM, this seems off.

Punnapha's Essence tooltip typo: "Daughther"

Spirit Sand doesn't fall like sand

Spirit Chair requires 5 Silk in addition to 4 Spirit Wood
Spirit Door requires 8 Spirit Wood and a... Depth Meter?? (most doors are 6)
Spirit Table requires 10 Spirit Wood (most tables are 8)

Spirit Mimics drop way too much money, from 70 gold to well over a whole platinum; vanilla biome mimics only drop about 7 gold

Aliens spawn underground during an eclipse. I kind of hate to point out that bug because I love the (old!) movies. Shouldn't they have some kind of deathsplosion, though, or leave behind a pool of dangerous blood or something?

Critters are dropping the Mystic yoyo in the Hallow biome.

The new Briar Heart is fantastic. It probably needs to be toned down now, but I can't bring myself to make any suggestions regarding that because I'm enjoying it way too much. `:happy:

I'm probably just having some bad luck, but I assume the chances for the Broken <something> drop from Mothron is the same for all types? Only seen one eclipse so far; at the end I had 4 hero swords and 3 gun parts, but no staff.
I may or may not tone it down now, but I think it's quite worth the grind. The staff should also have the same drop rate as the rest of them(1/5), ill double check.
What's the drop rate for the sanctified stabber?
Super high, I'll tone it down.
I can't spawn the tide, even though i killed skeletron, and i am spawning it near the ocean.
the spawnner keep getting used but the tide never comes
A well reported bug, working on a fix.
hey yuyutsu,

why is the cavern crawler named "captive mask" when i hover above it?

can you fix that please?
Will fix!
Does anyone know of there's a fix for the reach chests breaking? @.@ because i accidently logged onto my world without spirit mod enabled BECAUSE my spirit mod keeps getting disabled due to memory errors with other mods. DX are my items that i had in there just... gone forever? Well if there was a fix its too late. picked them up and placed them back down. just hoping i didn't have anything important in them...
I don't think there's a way to fix that. I haven't tested it myself but I'll try to.
The Blizzard Wrath buff is underwhelming. With the buff, my Mythical Terra Staff does 117 Magic damage, and my Mythical True Vessel Drainer does 96, both for 15 mana per cast. Without the buff, I get 113 and 93 damage, no change in casting cost. In Titanium armor, not only do I get Shadow Dodge, but my crit rate is much higher (+8%) and my mana and damage are marginally higher (+20 mana, 115 and 94 damage) for a minor increase in mana cost (17 instead of 15) and 5 points less defense.
As the Blizzard armor is about mid-HM (pre-Plantera but post-mechs), whereas Titanium is available right from the beginning of HM, this seems off.

Punnapha's Essence tooltip typo: "Daughther"

Spirit Sand doesn't fall like sand

Spirit Chair requires 5 Silk in addition to 4 Spirit Wood
Spirit Door requires 8 Spirit Wood and a... Depth Meter?? (most doors are 6)
Spirit Table requires 10 Spirit Wood (most tables are 8)

Spirit Mimics drop way too much money, from 70 gold to well over a whole platinum; vanilla biome mimics only drop about 7 gold
Spirit furniture items do need some work. I'll make sure to buff up the Blizzard Wrath buff and tone down Biome mimic money. Thanks!
Might just be :red:ty me but Scarabeus seems a bit difficult for being pre-eye ,_,
I personally don't think so, I've beaten him a couple times on expert and I'm far from good :p
download link is BROkEN :(
the download link is broken. please fix it, thank you
I'll fix it as soon as I get home, but I believe someone offered a fix in removing all the text in the URL before "www."
Do the modded Lihzahrd enemies drop Power Cells? If not, they probably should. I'm pretty sure there's no need to make farming Golem more annoying and slow.

If they do, then sorry. Don't mind me.
Totally slipped my mind! I'll make sure to add that.

I'm back around for a while, so expect some patches soon :)

I may or may not tone it down now, but I think it's quite worth the grind.
I just noticed that the new recipe requires another drop - I only found the Cursed Pendant a moment ago and eagerly took it to the Guide, only to see I already had the Briar Heart it now makes. `:happy: With that added requirement I think it's about on par with the Sap Sipper, so it's good, but not irreplaceable.

(Speaking of the Sap Sipper - and its constituent materials - Blood Corruption wards harm critters, although the tooltip says "nearby enemies." Not sure if that's intended.)

Can't figure out what Soul Orbs do... they're marked Consumable, but using one just releases it.

Might want to make an item magnet of some sort - Spirit Bars + Soul Orb + Greedy Ring? - given the prevalence of phasing enemies in the Spirit biome. I have to dig more to retrieve drops than to get anywhere right now.

Is there a fifth drop from the Spirit Mimic? I have 4 unique items from them, but I'm out of keys for the moment.

Got some Icy Essence drops randomly, long after I'd put my Spiritshark Necklace away. (Never bought Trapper weapons.) Not sure what I was killing - I was in the underground/caverns area of a mixed corruption/ice biome. Intended?

Last edited:
I started a multiplayer world with my cousin, and when we entered the Reach biome there wasn't any enemies that spawned that were suppost to spawn there. I went in on singleplayer, and they were there though. So yeah, hopefully that glitch gets patched soon. Thanks in advance.

Okay, so after grinding Atlas about a dozen times, I can safely say this: Atlas is underpowered. The summon item requires Martian Conduit Plating, which tells me that he's supposed to be the last thing you fight before the cultists, but he's just...Not tough. At all. The loot he drops is also mostly outclassed by the martians that you're required to beat before fighting him. Really, he only has 44 thousand health on Expert, and the Illuminant Master, who was half a dozen bosses/events ago, has 64 thousand.

On a positive note, I love the Cobbled Eyes that Atlas spawns at a quarter health left. That's pretty funny, and also very effective. His sprite is completely awesome, too.

Spirit Solution bugs, and/or very unexpected behavior:

It turns Thin Ice into Spirit Ice as well
It affects natural Dungeon Walls (!!) ':eek:
It wipes out Spider Nests

Not tested on the Temple yet - I hope it doesn't damage that too.

Summoner is generally a boring class and the Old artifact didnt stand out and was un-inspired having nothing to offer summoners to do in changing play style. I made a complete Overhaul with the new summoner Artifact and its a lot better and I feel happy with it.

Death Wind
Death_Wind.png

26 Summon Damage
Very Fast Speed
5% Critical Strike Chance
Weak Knockback
- Fire a returning image of Death Wind that pierces targets and inflicts " Soul Wreathe " , Right-Click to use Soul Harvest and consume all targets with "Soul Wreathe" dealing 300% of the Weapons Damage to the afflicted target.
( 15 Second Cooldown)

Tier 2: Critical Strikes may cause your Attacks to ignore armor.

Tier 3: Summon attacks may cause a Soul to drop and heal 25 health. Right-Click also Causes your Soul Harvest to explode when consumed.
Soul_Shred.gif
Ghost_Explosion.gif

Tier 4: Killing mobs have a chance to resurrect them as a Necromancer that fires bursts of Cursed Energy at your opponent.(10 second Lifetime)
Skelemancer copy.png
Skelmancer.gif
Wisp_projectile.png

BUFSS & DEBUFFS
Soul Wreath
Soul_Wreathe_Debuff.png
: Damage is reduced by 15% and deals x3 Weapon Damage when Soul Harvest is used.

Attachments

• Ghost_Skull.gif
    Ghost_Skull.gif
    8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
That really is much better, though I'm sort of meh-ish on Tier 4. Its passivity is a bit of a letdown after the first three tiers offering so many more possibilities in terms of gearing, choices, and playstyle.

I think i found a bug.

Enemies on neither of the reach mini biomes spawn. I've already spent two nights waiting, battle potion and water candles. Nothing came except corruption enemies and zombies.

Both reach biomes spawned near the corruption, but are big enough.

Playthrough Specs:

- Medium Sized World
- Corruption
- Pre-Hardmode
- Post-Starplate Worm
- Multiplayer
- Expert Mode

Is this a bug or is the corruption overlapping the reach's spawn rate? If its the latter, i can't do anything.

I think i found a bug.

Enemies on neither of the reach mini biomes spawn. I've already spent two nights waiting, battle potion and water candles. Nothing came except corruption enemies and zombies.

Both reach biomes spawned near the corruption, but are big enough.

Playthrough Specs:

- Medium Sized World
- Corruption
- Pre-Hardmode
- Post-Starplate Worm
- Multiplayer
- Expert Mode

Is this a bug or is the corruption overlapping the reach's spawn rate? If its the latter, i can't do anything.
Reach mobs don't spawn in multiplayer.

Wait, Reach mobs don't spawn in Multiplayer? Hm...that's gonna be a problem...I hope it gets addressed!

Also, while I do kinda like the new Summoner Artifact weapon, I'm gonna miss Terrorbark slightly...maybe there's a way to re-use it as a later summon?

Finally, a small bug I'd wish to address. The Briarhart Boomerang, when thrown from ground, doesn't get thrown and immediately hits the ground. The only viable way it can be used is either thrown upwards from ground level or if you're in the air. Not being able to hit ground mobs with it is a bit troublesome.

Back
Top Bottom