tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hmm.. I've been looking over at the artifacts and there is not an artifact for rangers who prefer to use a gun over a bow. Maybe that could be added, as an alternate for gunslingers as the shroomite armour does have variants for the gun and rockets, so maybe there could be a gun one for rangers to use. And sorry if it's asking a lot or asking for something just to say it is there

Is there a reason treasure chests in the Reach carry multiple tiny stacks of items like rope and bottles, rather than just combined larger stacks? To clarify, among stacks of other items, a treasure chest may contain 5 individual stacks of 4 rope, rather than 1 stack of 20 rope.

Unless this is a bug on my end.

Is there a reason treasure chests in the Reach carry multiple tiny stacks of items like rope and bottles, rather than just combined larger stacks? To clarify, among stacks of other items, a treasure chest may contain 5 individual stacks of 4 rope, rather than 1 stack of 20 rope.

Unless this is a bug on my end.
I'm not sure what the bug is myself :p I've tried to look for a fix, but to no avail.
Does Reaper's Mask work for anyone? I keep pressing E to go into wraith form but nothing happens.
Have you bound the hotkey in the Controls section? It starts of unbound, and can be mapped to anything. Works fine for me.

For some weird reason the Shadow Shot deals no damage. The bullets home in and latch onto enemies, but they deal no damage.

Edit: I reloaded the world, and it works just fine now. Strange.

i have the latest version and i'm in multiplayer so might be that it's still bugged somehow
[doublepost=1499292790,1499292698][/doublepost]aaah right, it's updated to 22223 or whatever i have the 2.2.2.2 version

Turns out that the second tier of solus isn't working, there aren't any monsters that take dmg from it, weird.

Not sure what's going on, maybe related to how some people could summon the Tide and some couldn't, but I just made one and it's working fine. Killed a couple of ice slimes and then used an Abeemanation to summon the Queen Bee and shredded her with it.

it's fine i'll just upgrade it when i can and see if it works then, until that time though i'll be going summoner

The Earthen Guardian from the Cragbound Staff is tough to use effectively.

1. Its attacks are easily blocked by ceilings, and it doesn't seem to do any contact damage.
2. It acts like an immobile sentry, but uses minion slots.
3. It can't be recast like a sentry. To move the Guardian, you have to dismiss it by right-clicking the buff before recasting. This isn't something I want to fiddle with during a fight.

I'd suggest adding contact damage, and pick either sentry or minion for its role. It also seems to be triggering the Spectre Armor's homing and lifesteal orbs, which are only supposed to be activated by magic damage, not summoning. Finally, placement can be tricky; it falls through platforms and a single line of blocks.

Also, I think Atlas might be dropping a stack of Lesser Healing Potions, which is a bit weird. `;)

Just noticed Spirit Aura (from the potion) can't be right-clicked away.

Got two Typhoons from one Fishron kill.

Finally found a Chaos Ember to make an Artifact Accessory, nearing the end of hardmode. Might want to rethink what can drop these; Goblin Sorcerers require a Goblin Invasion, which doesn't happen all that often naturally, and can only be summoned with multiple drops from an uncommon Goblin Scout - and Tim, is of course, rare. I haven't seen Tim at all in this playthrough.
I've had multiples of the other two ingredients since preHM, because common monsters can drop them.

Last edited:
Hello! Got a late night update for you cool cats and I'm about to zzz(it's late here, anyway), but here's a handy dandy changelog for you folks:

On browser and mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby
- Has all the stuff from 1.2.2.23, but on the Mod Browser (New Summoner Artifact, Reach Spawns fixed in MP)
- Buffed the Bismite Pickaxe
- Fixed that whack stuff with Calamity's Hive Mind and projectiles not working(all my fault, sorry bout that. Thanks to @Luiafk!)
- Made buff potion buffs cancellable
- A new crafting material, known as Ethereal Embers, drop from underground Spirit Mobs. This material doesn't add anything new, but has been incorporated into the crafting recipes of Spirit and Runic gear. This provides incentive for players to mess around in the underground Spirit Biome
- A new crafting material and summoner armor set, the Spirit Crystal and Spirit Crystal Set, drop from Spirit Ice and Spirit Desert Mobs! Enjoy.
- A new herb is sold by the Lone Trapper! Soulbloom can be grown in planter boxes and Spirit Grass, and crafts into 4 new potions!
- 2 other earlygame potions, the Toxin Potion and the Jump Potion, have been added.
- All bars and crates are now placeable
- Renovated Spirit Wood
- Made the Shadowspirit Armor Set Bonus not completely nullify piercing
- Fixed the Spirit Armor set bonus not working
- Made the Cragbound Staff a pure sentry(no buff, can be resummoned, takes up no minion slots)
- SIGNIFICANTLY buffed chaos ember drop rates
- Made Atlas drop the right king of potions
- Gave Artifact Accessories that special colored text
- Buffed Possessed Armor
- Changed how Necromancers spawned with Death Winds
- Made the Creeping Shuriken more accurate
- Buffed Earthshatter Bow
- Messed with some drop chances and buff tooltips
- Fixed Medusa Shield's crafting recipe

NEW ITEMS: Starburn potion, Runescribe Potion, Soulguard Potion, Steadfast Potion, Toxin Potion, Jump Potion, Spirit Crystal, Spirit Crystal Armor, Ethereal Ember

I also increased the spawn rate of Gargantuan Snails by quite a factor by accident, it's been fixed already, so don't worry about that foe the next update.

Thanks for being cool cats, and enjoy the newest patch!

Back
Top Bottom