tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

A second bug I just encountered causing the artifact weapons to randomly lose 50% of their damage and knockback/speed when you reload the mods
No as in when I turn a DPS meter on and smack a dummy I was only doing like 20 dmg a hit whereas a basic version was doing 35+ dmg per hit. It legitimately halved my damage. I had to reforge the weapon each time

Can we have an item in this mod that is similar to the calamity mod's calamity spawner? I find it really annoying when I need to create a new world to explore new content.

it Seems the "Spaz Lung" is not doing any Damage at all. This weapon is broken.

iU4vSkA.jpg

Is that a texture pack your using or is that a mod? I wanna know why the numbers are big and why that tree looks like it's from an alien planet o_O

The Damage Numbers are Different because i'm using my own custom Made Damage Numbers i made myself. As for the Alien Tree.. that is the Spirit Biome that is in Hardmode. after beating a mechanical boss.

Maybe eventually ill start posting Custom Damage Text as a Download

I have several suggestions for Reaper's Mask and the Hellfire Shotgun, which are obviously a reference to the character "Reaper" in Overwatch.

Aesthetics
  • The sounds for the Hellfire Shotgun are, to put it delicately, unpleasant. For each single shot of the gun, it pays a roughly 2-second clip of Reaper's shotguns firing from Overwatch. This makes the Hellfire Shotgun sound very grating and ruins any and all immersion for me. perhaps consider replacing this sound with the sound of a single isolated shot from one of Reaper's guns in Overwatch.
Balance
  • The Wraith Form ability that Reaper's Mask gives you seems incredibly underpowered for the reaction time necessary to use it in Terraria. Perhaps consider having it auto-activate when you take lethal damage. Another possibility would be lowering the cooldown significantly, therefore mitigating the frustration of needing to use a separate key for such an ability.
  • The Hellfire Shotgun is flat out useless at the point in the game you get it. It deals barely 250 DPS, making is about on par with mid to late pre-hardmode weapons. I suggest having it fire 8-10 Hellfire Bullets in a close spread, which would significantly increase the DPS, making it a viable weapon.

Last edited:
I think this may be a Spirit problem..? (I'm playing with Thorium and Calamity so it's hard to tell) Anyway, blood moons are spawning almost every night; started happening after EoW when the new enemies started spawning. (Speaking of which, Flesh Golems spawn way too often.)

its not possible to put the talon headdress on mannequins. it will cause a mannequin duplication glitch and the headdress disappears.

its not possible to put the talon headdress on mannequins. it will cause a mannequin duplication glitch and the headdress disappears.
A well known tML bug, not Spirit's.
I think this may be a Spirit problem..? (I'm playing with Thorium and Calamity so it's hard to tell) Anyway, blood moons are spawning almost every night; started happening after EoW when the new enemies started spawning. (Speaking of which, Flesh Golems spawn way too often.)
Spirit shouldn't cause the issue, we haven't messed with that. I'll tone down the Flesh Golem spawn rates, though.
Can we have an item in this mod that is similar to the calamity mod's calamity spawner? I find it really annoying when I need to create a new world to explore new content.
There is one, it's currently unobtainable.
I have several suggestions for Reaper's Mask and the Hellfire Shotgun, which are obviously a reference to the character "Reaper" in Overwatch.

Aesthetics
  • The sounds for the Hellfire Shotgun are, to put it delicately, unpleasant. For each single shot of the gun, it pays a roughly 2-second clip of Reaper's shotguns firing from Overwatch. This makes the Hellfire Shotgun sound very grating and ruins any and all immersion for me. perhaps consider replacing this sound with the sound of a single isolated shot from one of Reaper's guns in Overwatch.
Balance
  • The Wraith Form ability that Reaper's Mask gives you seems incredibly underpowered for the reaction time necessary to use it in Terraria. Perhaps consider having it auto-activate when you take lethal damage. Another possibility would be lowering the cooldown significantly, therefore mitigating the frustration of needing to use a separate key for such an ability.
  • The Hellfire Shotgun is flat out useless at the point in the game you get it. It deals barely 250 DPS, making is about on par with mid to late pre-hardmode weapons. I suggest having it fire 8-10 Hellfire Bullets in a close spread, which would significantly increase the DPS, making it a viable weapon.
Alright, will keep these in mind! Thanks :)

(Speaking of which, Flesh Golems spawn way too often.)
The Gazers in HM Blood Moons spawn pretty much constantly too. `:( Both its forms, as well as the Flesh Golems, drop a boss-level heart dump. And then there's Bloodfire all over the place. It's always such a huge mess to clean up I just log out and back in after a Blood Moon.

A couple problems I've encountered:
The Talon Pickaxe can be gotten before your first boss and is functionally identical to the Nightmare Pickaxe.
Scarabeus breaking platforms is incredibly frustrating.

Last edited:
May I have the Item ID for the broken hero staff from this mod? I'm trying to make a compatibility mod so that the broken hero staff from this mod is interchangeable with the one from the Thorium mod.

May I have the Item ID for the broken hero staff from this mod? I'm trying to make a compatibility mod so that the broken hero staff from this mod is interchangeable with the one from the Thorium mod.
BrokenStaff. Wish you luck, I'm sure many people would look forward to that. Make sure you ask for Diver's permission, though :)

Where can I get SoulBloom?
And, asking for the 3rd time already(sorry), is there any item to change between day/night on the spirit mod?

Huh, I hadn't noticed the Soulbloom seeds. Playing around with them, a couple of things - Spirit Dirt looks different placed and converted, I'm guessing the converted dirt is brighter due to Spirit grass? Because I can't plant Soulbloom on placed dirt, and the Staff of Regrowth doesn't work on it.
Holding down the mouse button while planting Soulbloom rapidly places and replaces it in the same spot, wasting seeds; the smart cursor doesn't recognize it.

Attachments

• Terraria - Spirit Dirt, placed and converted.JPG
    Terraria - Spirit Dirt, placed and converted.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 294
Is the Spirit not supposed to be clentaminatable? I like to keep my worlds as pure as possible, and not being able to remove the Spirit with the clentaminator is quite inconvenient.

Back
Top Bottom