tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The common post-ML enemies all drop tons of gold. `:indifferent: On one hand, I don't really care, because I can run the Pirates easily at this point for as much money as I want. On the other, it's still a little jarring to see 10-20 gold from a single drop.

Have two more questions-1. Why does the spirit biome cancel out the mushroom biome?
And 2. Can you make it so the clentaminator will cancel out the spirit biome? I just wasted all my money on a clentaminator and green solution to get rid of the spirit biome that generated at my spawn where all my NPC's are, and I'm afraid they'll die, plus I just want to have purity all around my base :)

Have two more questions-1. Why does the spirit biome cancel out the mushroom biome?
And 2. Can you make it so the clentaminator will cancel out the spirit biome? I just wasted all my money on a clentaminator and green solution to get rid of the spirit biome that generated at my spawn where all my NPC's are, and I'm afraid they'll die, plus I just want to have purity all around my base :)

there is a different solution sold by the steampunk than say's destroys the spirit biome it should work

Another REALLY minor thing, Spirit Wood Wall doesn't need a workbench at the moment. My OCD craves consistency

Edit: Also, when I kill the Wandering Spirits in the Spirit Biome, they drop an invisible, unnamed item. It will just show as something like (5) when you walk over where it died

omg i need help i was just fighting the destroyer in my sky arena :)very good idea with nimbus cloud and my whole home base turned all spirity i am so confused and a bit scared..... it i blue and glowey and dangerous
also i need help finding bosses `:cry:`:(`:(`:confused:`:confused:':eek:':eek:':eek:':eek:':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek:~:eek:~:eek:~:eek:

omg i need help i was just fighting the destroyer in my sky arena :)very good idea with nimbus cloud and my whole home base turned all spirity i am so confused and a bit scared..... it i blue and glowey and dangerous
also i need help finding bosses `:cry:`:(`:(`:confused:`:confused:':eek:':eek:':eek:':eek:':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek::merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek:~:eek:~:eek:~:eek:
um... first of all i didnt understand a word of that.. secondly was that many emotes necessary?

You can find all info about bosses on the first page of the mod thread. Also, if the Spirit Biome startles you, you can always clentaminate it :)

The Ancient yoyo drops twice from the same Lunatic Cultist kill. I thought it was a fluke at first, but it's happened 3 times in a row now.

Stardust Emblem says it increases "Minion damage by 17." But it increases the Engineering Rod's damage from 75 to 87, so I presume that tooltip's missing a % sign.

I'd increase the price of the Martian Transmitter to at least 1 platinum, since most of the Saucer drops sell for 10 gold. Not sure why this even exists, actually, since triggering the Martians just takes a minute with a water candle. The Goblin invasion is the only one that's annoying to start up.

Typos in Terror Bark tooltip: "Summons a Terror Fiend to chatge at enemies"
"Addition summons recieve"

Malevolent armor set missing % signs - on ranged crit chances on all pieces, and ammo consumption on one.

Sadly, with Thorium active too, I haven't seen either of Spirit's special Lihzahrd enemies in the Temple; they were spawning fine on my previous run with Spirit alone. That's the only missing enemy, though.
Well, Waking Nightmares are very rare; I see at least 50 Fel Demons for every one Nightmare. But that also happens when only Spirit is active. I don't know if it has something to do with Corruption/Crimson worlds, or the dungeon's background walls, or if there's a spawning bug.

The contrast with Thorium is interesting. I'm only using Spirit's Solar Emblem for my melee character, all vanilla and Thorium gear apart from that. (Though I'm hanging on to Spirit's Chaparral yoyo for corner spots, at least until I get the Terrarian.) But my magic character uses only one Thorium item, the combo boots; apart from that, it's all Spirit and vanilla gear. I wonder how my other classes will end up.

Moonsong Blossom's Blossom Arrows don't seem to work with the Daedalus Stormbow.

Question re: Folv's Staff of Protection. I can't make it yet, but according to the Guide, it doesn't offer immunity to knockback - although one of its components (Folv's Staff of Defense) does. Intended?

Still haven't figured out what Soul Orbs do. `:(

Last edited:
The Ancient yoyo drops twice from the same Lunatic Cultist kill. I thought it was a fluke at first, but it's happened 3 times in a row now.

Stardust Emblem says it increases "Minion damage by 17." But it increases the Engineering Rod's damage from 75 to 87, so I presume that tooltip's missing a % sign.

I'd increase the price of the Martian Transmitter to at least 1 platinum, since most of the Saucer drops sell for 10 gold. Not sure why this even exists, actually, since triggering the Martians just takes a minute with a water candle. The Goblin invasion is the only one that's annoying to start up.

Typos in Terror Bark tooltip: "Summons a Terror Fiend to chatge at enemies"
"Addition summons recieve"

Malevolent armor set missing % signs - on ranged crit chances on all pieces, and ammo consumption on one.

Sadly, with Thorium active too, I haven't seen either of Spirit's special Lihzahrd enemies in the Temple; they were spawning fine on my previous run with Spirit alone. That's the only missing enemy, though.
Well, Waking Nightmares are very rare; I see at least 50 Fel Demons for every one Nightmare. But that also happens when only Spirit is active. I don't know if it has something to do with Corruption/Crimson worlds, or the dungeon's background walls, or if there's a spawning bug.

The contrast with Thorium is interesting. I'm only using Spirit's Solar Emblem for my melee character, all vanilla and Thorium gear apart from that. (Though I'm hanging on to Spirit's Chaparral yoyo for corner spots, at least until I get the Terrarian.) But my magic character uses only one Thorium item, the combo boots; apart from that, it's all Spirit and vanilla gear. I wonder how my other classes will end up.

Moonsong Blossom's Blossom Arrows don't seem to work with the Daedalus Stormbow.

Question re: Folv's Staff of Protection. I can't make it yet, but according to the Guide, it doesn't offer immunity to knockback - although one of its components (Folv's Staff of Defense) does. Intended?

Still haven't figured out what Soul Orbs do. `:(
Fixed the Ancient thing, thanks!

I seem to be making more and more spelling mistakes than ever :p.

It's unfortunate that you can't get any of the Lihzahrd enemies to spawn. I'll try to introduce a way for players to get Sun Shards from vanilla enemies as well.

As for the Nightmare/Fel Demon bug, I encountered that separately and made their spawn rates the same.

I'm going to *try* to help fix the sparsity of other classes (barring maybe Thrower, as I think I've said earlier), especially when it comes to lategame accessories.

I'm not really sure why the Daedalus Stormbow doesn't work, the Moonsong Blossom should work with any ranged weapon.

Folv's Staff does grant knockback immunity, but I forgot to put it in the tooltip.

I've been trying to make a soul orb Terrarium work, but it's been one of the most frustrating things in a while. Right now, they're just a critter you can catch and release.

Well, I made a mistake of my own, and I take back what I said about the Martian Transmitter. I always used to get the Cosmic Car Key on the first invasion, so I never thought twice about it. But on my current run, I didn't, and after spending 2 whole days killing wyverns with a Water Candle and Battle Potions (ugh, what am I supposed to do with 598 Souls of Flight) I still haven't seen another Martian Probe. So I checked the wiki, and noticed this line for the first time:
The spawn rate of the Martian Probe is reduced significantly after Martian Madness is completed once.
Shucks. Chastened, I slunk off to your Martian Scientist and sheepishly bought a Transmitter.

My bad. `:(

Hmm...
ice_screenshot_20170725-001347.png

ice_screenshot_20170725-001853.png

Coming to you soon (hopefully :p) Huge thanks for all your continued support! Each and every one of you make me want to continue this wild insane ride, especially the people who've stuck with the mod through thick and thin, and those who come back every day to make this mod bigger and better. Stay tuned, because we aren't going anywhere :)

there was a locked gold chest at the end of the tunnel in the reach biome, i just clicked on it to make sure its really locked and it broke. Can anyone tell me what could have been in the chest, just so i know what i lost. ty

there was a locked gold chest at the end of the tunnel in the reach biome, i just clicked on it to make sure its really locked and it broke. Can anyone tell me what could have been in the chest, just so i know what i lost. ty
i believe that is a bug where the actual chest that should have spawned got replaced by a dungeon chest instead, so i presume it may have had dungeon loot in it (or possibly nothing at all).

Hmm...
View attachment 177621
View attachment 177622
Coming to you soon (hopefully :p) Huge thanks for all your continued support! Each and every one of you make me want to continue this wild insane ride, especially the people who've stuck with the mod through thick and thin, and those who come back every day to make this mod bigger and better. Stay tuned, because we aren't going anywhere :)

Awesome! Really looking forward to it!

is it intended that the right click of the death wind kills beehives, grass and even queen bee larvas?
Triggered 2 queen bees by accident by just rightclicking once :D.

I was fighting the destroyer on a floating island for the first time (it glitched earlier) and one i kill it over the pink void of nothingness no spirit biome what happened?

I was fighting the destroyer on a floating island for the first time (it glitched earlier) and one i kill it over the pink void of nothingness no spirit biome what happened?

Were the blocks nothing but solid pink? If so, that's the placeholder for a block that tModLoader has failed to load.

Back
Top Bottom