tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So, you do not need to create a new world for this update? I have not yet switched to hardmode and I'm playing with Calamity in Revengeance mode.
I killed all the pre-hardcore bosses, it only remains to kill the wall of the flesh.
(Google translator)
Kill the Ancient Flier again to generate some new ore, otherwise you should be good.

Here's a patch!
https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby
- Fixed biome generation turning ice to dirt
- Increased shadow pup spawn rate
- Made Eerie Wisp not usable in the daytime
NEW ITEMS: Core Crusher(thermal flail)

Expect the new version to be out on the browser tomorrow morning.

Also, I've been trying to find a second computer so I can release multiple patches as usual, but I'm finding no luck. Anywho, hope this fixes some stuff :)

Thanks for the patch! `:happy: Is there going to be an update to the drops/enemies listing too? I can sort of guess at some of the components required for some of the big new items, but I've only been right about a couple so far.

Typos, Sharkon Fin -
"Increases ranged dmaage"
"Increases defnese"

Last edited:
I just found my favourite Accessory, Tim's Scroll Of Fumbling has gotta be one of the most fun Accessories. I have gotten everything from pumpkins scythe projectile to a tiki minion and the seedling pet. I even got explosives and confetti plus a flying Rotted Fork. Thank you to making such a fun item.

Yay! Just took four more nights (average of 8 Pups a night now, with Jungle biome, water candle, and battle potion) to get my pet, and it was so worth it! `:happy:
Even the way the pup moves and the rules for returning to your side are unique, appropriate, and just great.

Who's Mommy's cuddly little ball of post-apocalyptic supernatural death? You are! Yes you are!

Attachments

• Terraria - adorable pup.JPG
    Terraria - adorable pup.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 203
Thanks for the patch! `:happy: Is there going to be an update to the drops/enemies listing too? I can sort of guess at some of the components required for some of the big new items, but I've only been right about a couple so far.

Typos, Sharkon Fin -
"Increases ranged dmaage"
"Increases defnese"
I'd really love to make one, but I can't draw up banners without my computer. That being said however, I'm here to answer any and all questions you have.

I'd really love to make one, but I can't draw up banners without my computer.
I just meant the OP where it lists which enemies drop which materials. `:)

That being said however, I'm here to answer any and all questions you have.
Well, I've found two of the components for the Flame of the Magus, and I'm pretty sure Fallen Angels must drop the third one, but the Scrying Eye has me baffled.

I just meant the OP where it lists which enemies drop which materials. `:)

Well, I've found two of the components for the Flame of the Magus, and I'm pretty sure Fallen Angels must drop the third one, but the Scrying Eye has me baffled.
The scrying eye drops from Eyezors in the solar eclipse :)

After update. After dig with pickax, I can not take things from the inventory and dig with a pickax. Рrojectiles also disappear for example Possessed Hatchet. Summon do not appear. Sorry for my bad english.

Heads up, the latest update is available on the mod browser :) Enjoy!
After update. After dig with pickax, I can not take things from the inventory and dig with a pickax. Рrojectiles also disappear for example Possessed Hatchet. Summon do not appear. Sorry for my bad english.
Are you sure it's because of this mod? I'm not sure anything messes with those things.

So seems like the new update broke compatibility with the Trelamium mod. When adding recipes this error now occurs after updating from 1.2.2.24 to the newest update 1.3.0.1

An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Terraria.RecipeGroup.RegisterGroup(String name, RecipeGroup rec)
at Trelamium.Trelamium.AddRecipeGroups()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeGroupHelper.AddRecipeGroups()

I cant summon the Overseer. Do you have to defeat every boss in the mod to summon him? If so, could someone tell me how to summon the vinewrath bane and the ethereal umbra? Also, if so, why? I just wasted 15 minutes making an arena, and then I find out I cant even summon him. Its not a good system.

I cant summon the Overseer. Do you have to defeat every boss in the mod to summon him? If so, could someone tell me how to summon the vinewrath bane and the ethereal umbra? Also, if so, why? I just wasted 15 minutes making an arena, and then I find out I cant even summon him. Its not a good system.
You summon the overseer in the spirit Biome at night. Same for umbra. The Vinewrath Bane is summoned in the reach at daytime :)

OOOOOOHHHHH ok, lol I guess it wasnt night then. Also, what are the crafting recipes for the boss summons of the Umbra and the Vinewrath?

Are you sure it's because of this mod? I'm not sure anything messes with those things.

This was observed after the update of your mod. I updated only your mod today. I wanted to upload the video problems, but this format is not supported. Do you have a previous version of the mod? I will check the problem with the previous version of the mod.

The problem found and corrected, it is not because of your mod, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
the fiery maw accessory is stackable. this means several fiery maws are equippable at the same time.

And i dropped 2 fiery maws from the same enemy twice. Intended?

Blank Glyphs
Blank_Glyph.png

-These Items are used for Inscribing Runes onto the glyphs, you can turn them in to the Adventurer NPC and he can allow you to choose a Glyph.
"This looks like it could be useful but for what?"

ENCHANTMENT GLYPHS
These glyphs are used to modify your weapons allowing you to gain bonuses and benefit your character in various ways, only one glyph can be socketed into a item at a time and a glyph can be removed from a weapon from Adventurer NPC for gold but the glyph will not be recovered.

ICONS- Will appear above the target when affected by a Buff/Debuff
Guide copy 2.png
Phase_Glyph.png
Scorch_Glyph.png
Unholy_Glyph.png
Sublty_Glyph.png
Blizzard_Glyph.png
Void_Glyph.png

Sanguine Glyph
Guide copy 2.png

- When your damaged you have a 10% Chance to add 50% of that damage to your next attack and also apply a bleed.

Phase Glyph
Phase_Glyph.png

- When Your not hit after 3 seconds your movement speed doubles and you ignore knockback.

Scorch Glyph
Scorch_Glyph.png

- Attacks have a 8.5% Chance to catch yourself on fire for 5 seconds, while your burning you also gain 15% attack speed bonus to all weapons.

Unholy Glyph
Unholy_Glyph.png

-Critical Strikes can apply Rotting Wounds at the end of its duration it deals 15% of the weapons damage per stack. (Max is 3 stacks and Stacks dont refresh duration)

Subtly Glyph
Sublty_Glyph.png

-When your not hit for 3 seconds you become cloaked and you gain bonus regeneration.

Blizzard Glyph
Blizzard_Glyph.png

- Gain a Aura of Frost, Non-Boss targets near you are slowed by 20%, Frostburnt targets will now also lose 10% of their armor.

Void Glyph
Void_Glyph.png

- When in combat you slowly generate up to three stacks of Collapsing Void, each stack gives 5% Damage Reduction. After three stacks you detonate dealing 80% damage of the weapons damage.

Blasting_Speed.png
Blasting Momentum- x2 Movement Speed and Knockback Immunity.
" Gotta go fast"
Burning_Strikes.png
Burning Strikes- Your burning for 5 damage but you gain 15% attack speed.
" Don't play with fire"
Collapsing_Void2.png
Void Gravity- 5% increased damage reduction.
" The World around you is bending inwards"
Collapsing_Void1.png
Void Gravity- 10% increased damage reduction.
Collaspsing_Void3.png
Void Gravity- 15% increased damage reduction.
Frost_Aura.png
Frigid Aura- Nearby Enemies are slowed by 20%
" Give them the cold shoulder"
Rotting_Wound1.png
Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 15% of the weapons damage.
" Your Flesh is decaying and sore "
Rotting_Wound2.png
Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 30% of the weapons damage.
Rotting_Wound3.png
Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 45% of the weapons damage.
Sanguine_Strikes.png
Vengeful Strike- Your next attack adds 50% of the damage that was dealt to you and applies a bleed.
" This is gonna hurt them more than its gonna hurt me"
Buff[1].png
Concealed- Cloaked and bonus regen.
"They'll never see me coming"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom