tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'd like to implement this in to my game. Are the biomes necessary enough to constitute a new world, or will I be fine with my current one?

Also, are there any mods that will conflict with this one badly?

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'd like to implement this in to my game. Are the biomes necessary enough to constitute a new world, or will I be fine with my current one?
The Spirit biome will generate when you kill a mechanical boss in hardmode, so you don't need to start a new world for that. The Reach biomes are generated on world creation, but you don't need them. They have materials for useful stuff along the way, but the final boss is in Spirit, not the Reach.

Actually, you could just dig up the Reach ground blocks from a throwaway world and transplant them to your old world. That might work.

The Spirit biome will generate when you kill a mechanical boss in hardmode, so you don't need to start a new world for that. The Reach biomes are generated on world creation, but you don't need them. They have materials for useful stuff along the way, but the final boss is in Spirit, not the Reach.

Actually, you could just dig up the Reach ground blocks from a throwaway world and transplant them to your old world. That might work.

Awesome, thanks. Yeah, I beat Skeletron not too long ago, so that shouldn't be too bad I guess. What about the edit on my post?

What about the edit on my post?
I'm running Spirit+Thorium as well as a bunch of QoL mods and Chad's Furniture, and I haven't seen any conflicts; there's a minor issue with two enemies not spawning, but it doesn't really make a huge difference. I heard the new Overhaul mod crashes with Spirit enabled, but I haven't tried that.

Me and my friend just updated to the latest version via Mod Browser, and our in-game multiplayer chests that were from spirit are no longer functional at all.
I have no clue what to do and this just made us lose a good chunk of stuff.

Every time I log in I get "The Icy Caverns are shimmering!", and there seems to be an awful lot of cryolite ore down there. You are not triggering generation every time I load my pre-1.3 world, are you?

By "a lot", I mean, this:

View attachment 178717

That's an awful lot of the stuff, and it's like that pretty much all the way around the icy caverns...
I believe the solution is to defeat the Ancient Flier again. I'm not really sure what's causing it to constantly trigger, though.

Also small new patch:
https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby
Also on mod browser
- fixed a couple small bugs
- lowered the underground Spirit spawn rate

The things I'll try and work on next patch are the conflict with Trelamium and the fact the Cryolite spawns keep triggering. Thanks for pointing out those bugs :)

I believe the solution is to defeat the Ancient Flier again. I'm not really sure what's causing it to constantly trigger, though.
Just updated to 1.3.0.3, and got the "shimmering" message again. I have a bunch of spare Jeweled Crowns from farming for the FoM materials, so I killed the Ancient Flier again. Quit, reloaded the world, and didn't get the "shimmering" message.

Then I exited the program entirely, started it again, and reloaded the world again. This time, I did get the "shimmering" message. Killed the Ancient Flier again, quit, reloaded world. No "shimmering."

Apparently it's not caused by reloading the world, necessarily, but by restarting the Terraria program (and thus reloading the mod itself). Hope that helps narrow things down.

Just updated to 1.3.0.3, and got the "shimmering" message again. I have a bunch of spare Jeweled Crowns from farming for the FoM materials, so I killed the Ancient Flier again. Quit, reloaded the world, and didn't get the "shimmering" message.

Then I exited the program entirely, started it again, and reloaded the world again. This time, I did get the "shimmering" message. Killed the Ancient Flier again, quit, reloaded world. No "shimmering."

Apparently it's not caused by reloading the world, necessarily, but by restarting the Terraria program (and thus reloading the mod itself). Hope that helps narrow things down.
It's the way I programmed it acting weird. I just plan on gating Cryolite behind Skeletron to avoid further issues.

I am trying to craft the late-game sworod: Soul Star, i have everything i need to craft it except the Soul Blade, and i cant seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to get it? (Answer much appreciated

When did the Summoner artifact weapon change? The main page still shows the Terrorbark, yet the weapon doesn't exist within the game. Is this an error, or was the weapon swapped?

I am trying to craft the late-game sworod: Soul Star, i have everything i need to craft it except the Soul Blade, and i cant seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to get it? (Answer much appreciated
Drops from Spirit Mimics. The information is located under the bosses section of the OP..
When did the Summoner artifact weapon change? The main page still shows the Terrorbark, yet the weapon doesn't exist within the game. Is this an error, or was the weapon swapped?
It's been swapped to the Death wind, I have yet to update the OP.

when sitting on the antlion mount every weapon i use is being used as being on the ground.
For example yoyo string comes directly from the mount and not from the hand of the character.
The attached picture shows the weird bug with a bow.

Attachments

• 20170802172009_1.jpg
    20170802172009_1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 212
@Yuyutsu Has there been a new version of Spirit uploaded just now? (v1.3.0.4)

Only asking because somebody has been uploading fake/prank mods to the browser today. If you uploaded it, kindly disregard this message.

False alarm. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom