tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hi Phoenix!
I recently donated $4 to Spirit Mod, so should I PM you info about the 'Donator Item'? Thanks! :D
Absolutely! Please contact me and let me know what you'd like. Thanks for donating :)
Is it possible for the summoner weapons to have a right-click function like in vanilla or Thorium Mod? As of right now, I kinda have to use the minions from other mods just because I can't point a target for Spirit Mod minions.
I'll definitely look into it.

I'd like to point out that there's a major problem with the Fiery Maw... Upon being picked up, it simply vanishes, consumed as if it were a heart or a star.
I really don't want to have to resort to cheating one in, since I've had four of them drop so far. At first, I thought there as an ID conflict with auto trash thinking it was a different item, but turning that off and picking up the item: Poof, gone.

Why can I buy twilight blades from the rogue pre-mech, but are crafted with hallowed bars post-mech?
Seems a little bit unbalanced.

I suggest to let the rogue sell them post one mech boss.

Sorry if this is a dumb post, but as of the update that was most recently done, I think it was yesterday or today, I am unable to load spirit mod at all. Not with other mods, and not by itself with all others disabled. If this helps, this is the error I keep getting when trying to load:
"
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/DuskingTheme.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
"

Sorry if this is a dumb post, but as of the update that was most recently done, I think it was yesterday or today, I am unable to load spirit mod at all. Not with other mods, and not by itself with all others disabled. If this helps, this is the error I keep getting when trying to load:
"

Inner Exception:
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
"
You can delete Dusking's theme, then delete it again when it comes back

"

Inner Exception:
"

Here's a post I made earlier about it:

Also, to anyone who's experiencing a '(this modded music file.mp3) failed to load,' please keep in mind that this is a tmodloader memory issue. Restarting Terraria and reloading again(which is what I do when I experience this error) works fine, but disabling a few mods or closing any processes you're running in the background always helps.

Here's a post I made earlier about it:

Also, to anyone who's experiencing a '(this modded music file.mp3) failed to load,' please keep in mind that this is a tmodloader memory issue. Restarting Terraria and reloading again(which is what I do when I experience this error) works fine, but disabling a few mods or closing any processes you're running in the background always helps.
If anybody needs any help with this, I recently posted a video on this. It's only about Calamity, but it works the same with any other mod.

I'm playing through spirit with my friend (we just finished calamity), and we just beat the EoC. There was no messages about the jungle or the underground (my friend had previously beat the EoC and gotten those messages), and also when we fought Scarabus he was super spazzy and was rubber banding, but neither of us were lagging. He also destroyed our platforms. Are we missing something or is it because we are in multiplayer?

I'm playing through spirit with my friend (we just finished calamity), and we just beat the EoC. There was no messages about the jungle or the underground (my friend had previously beat the EoC and gotten those messages), and also when we fought Scarabus he was super spazzy and was rubber banding, but neither of us were lagging. He also destroyed our platforms. Are we missing something or is it because we are in multiplayer?
Lemme clear some stuff up here.
If your friend beat EoC on that world, then it's normal for it to not be there. It's annoying constantly getting chat messages that don't mean anything lol.
Scarabus is super spazzy because of multiplayer. That's simply a general gaming bug.
Scarabus naturally destroys platforms to avoid cheesing. I had to learn that the hard way lol :nursesmile: <--- underused emote ;-;

Just dig a 2 by 3 block hole in the desert sand and summon him. Anything above an enchanted sword can be used to kill him. The enchanted sword part is important so you don't get killed by his minions. No armor accessories or life is needed.

He is Spazzy in multiplayer, it's a bug. As for the EoC, the messages won't display but the ore and enemies will spawn, don't worry.

I dont think this is right
P6M6VauVQ6u03EKtQmnmjA.png

EDIT: Infernal Shield doesnt deal damage when dashing at enemies

Last edited:
I believe you have made a grave error.
The Swordsplosion does not explode into miniature swords that also explode. This glitch makes it almost impossible to use the gun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom