tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Well if the stardust dragon can't keep up with the speed of the overseer i will say yes, it's close to impossible to kill the overseer as a summoner
without the help of other mods for example summoners association.

I'm doing a spirit only summoner playthrough right now. It's post plantera already.
Let's see if my claim is correct.
Truth is, I killed him before as a summoner during the 1.2.2.22, but I "cheated". I made a box with spikes to make myself invencible and the dragon killed him. Now i want to take him seriously head-on without an arena, and .. yup, it's a living hell.

Challenge accepted. how to kill the expert overseer by summoner :D

(edit: I added the expert part)

Last edited:
Are you people proud of me? I finally got the spirit banner up :dryadsmile:
[doublepost=1502739931,1502739886][/doublepost]
Then I'd recommend installing Fargo's mod. You can just buy the beacon with that mod installed
unfortunately I already have fargos. the mutant doesnt sell any of the spirit mod's bosses after you kill them and the boss checklist doesnt tick them. so i thought it might be a spirit mod bug, maybe just multiplayer or not. but thats why i cant really grind those summons without taking ages.

Well if the stardust dragon can't keep up with the speed of the overseer i will say yes, it's close to impossible to kill the overseer as a summoner
without the help of other mods for example summoners association.

I'm doing a spirit only summoner playthrough right now. It's post plantera already.
Let's see if my claim is correct.
Uuuuh bud that's insanely hard. I'm doing a modded summoner playthrough (seeing as mage and summoner are my classes of choice #mageandsummonerarmy) and I've done a bit of testing with the Stardust Dragon and... well... nope
I recommend using EVERY BUFF IN EXISTENCE, Stardust Cells and some other cool accessories. The boss is balanced I think, but you just need to have the skills.
[doublepost=1502785437,1502785402][/doublepost]
Does this mods had a lot of ranged weapon?
Yes. Lots of ranged armors as well :dryadsmile:
[doublepost=1502785511][/doublepost]
It's ok, I get that he is hard n the summoner is cheap to craft, but one thing is the Supreme Calamitas which does 300 - 500 dmg per hit and you have the God Slayer set which saves you from fatal dmg each 45s and your def is about 200 when you face her, another thing is you face Overseer with less than 100 def and he still kills you in 3 hits. I mean come on, i'm using a S.D.M.G(Unreal) with chlorophyte bullets and a Stardust Dragon(Ruthless) and the Stardust Armor, even running across the whole spirit biome, i can't even lower his health to half bar.
You've just gotta git gud. Also use Vortex Armor. Summoner is the worst class for this probably.
[doublepost=1502785561][/doublepost]Also I simply must thank this mod for adding the Wind God armor... It's really good AND I used it up to ML in my summoner playthrough :D

btw it says you fixed scarabeus bag making a lot of sounds and lag, the problem still happens in multiplayer. not really a big deal though. also im not sure the reach has chests in multiplayer. i realized today that there is quite a few chests in singleplayer but we dont have them in our multiplayer world. could not be a bug, but just checking in case. always ready to report bugs

also does anyone know if the tide was fixed in multiplayer? i cant seem to spawn it in both oceans

Well, I was forced to do an "arena", the fight took all night, and i had to craft the colossus soul, but I f***in did it. -.-

Attachments

• 20170815064723_1.jpg
    20170815064723_1.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Yay! Well done!
Thanks, I guess..
I wanted to beat with stuff from the Spirit Mod only, but for a summoner only the Overseer is almost impossible right now. He is too fast for a summon to catch up, his projectiles deals insane mount of dmg for a summoner set up and he is fast as f**k. That's why the SDMG and all the other stuff. So.. yeah, a little nerf would be good.

Thanks, I guess..
I wanted to beat with stuff from the Spirit Mod only, but for a summoner only the Overseer is almost impossible right now. He is too fast for a summon to catch up, his projectiles deals insane mount of dmg for a summoner set up and he is fast as f**k. That's why the SDMG and all the other stuff. So.. yeah, a little nerf would be good.
An upgraded Lunar Portal Staff is coming soon :dryadwink:

An upgraded Lunar Portal Staff is coming soon :dryadwink:
are you working on the mod too?

the spirit biome chests need a key to open right, well in mutliplayer you can mine them in one hit and they just get emptied and go in your inventory like a normal chest. happened in tremor mod ages ago too with their chests, but i dont have tremor installed anymore

are you working on the mod too?

the spirit biome chests need a key to open right, well in mutliplayer you can mine them in one hit and they just get emptied and go in your inventory like a normal chest. happened in tremor mod ages ago too with their chests, but i dont have tremor installed anymore
I don't work on the mod, but I asked Phoenix if my donator item could be an upgraded Lunar Portal Staff. He seemed to like that and is working on it now (I'm pretty sure) :dryadsmile:

why does the set bonus of the bloomwind armor count as a minion.
Why does the set bonus of the bloomwind armor not disappear when you unequip the armor?

Back
Top Bottom