tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Somewhere in this thread I found the description of Death Wind doing summoning dmg but in my game it does throwing dmg. Is this right? Playing as a summoner, i wished for a summoner artifact :eek:)

You're getting it mixed up with the Death Rot :)
No I didn't :) Death Wind 1+2 show Throwing Dmg, tier 3+4 show Summoning Dmg. Definitly not confusing it with the Rod.
1.png
2.png.html

Last edited:
The +4 dmg is a flat dmg boost (to all dmg) from a tremor- or thoriummod-accessoire. But it also applies to the tier 3+4 death wind which are correctly shown with summoning dmg.
But I understand. When you're sure about it being summoning dmg in a clean installation, then there has to be a mod-conflict on my side.
Damn, so I have to skip the first two tiers ;) At which gamestage is tier 3 possible? Before moon lord?

The +4 dmg is a flat dmg boost (to all dmg) from a tremor- or thoriummod-accessoire. But it also applies to the tier 3+4 death wind which are correctly shown with summoning dmg.
But I understand. When you're sure about it being summoning dmg in a clean installation, then there has to be a mod-conflict on my side.
Damn, so I have to skip the first two tiers ;) At which gamestage is tier 3 possible? Before moon lord?
Tier 3 is after the Mechs :)

okie-dokie, as soon as I finish my last Thorium playthrough, which will happen tomorrow probably, I will start digging into the Spirit mod; I'm exited!

If somebody's got some tips for me, let me know, cheers and good work to the devs!

Great, that's not tooo far away. Just hit hardmode and am a bit overwhelmed by the dmg I get (solo on expert with overhaul-mod which removes immunity times after hits). But hey, I wanted it hard :-D
The hardest thing is the Battery Core, which drops from Prime when the other mechs are down :)

So has anyone else run into an issue with the Artifact weapons where they don't do damage? It's behaving very strangely, where Ill load into a multiplayer match it will shoot and not do damage, but Ill load into a singleplayer and it will be fine. Other times it's the exact opposite, but with the same weapon. (Right now I'm using Solus)

Hello, all! been a while since I've been around, as I've been on a break recently. That being said, I've just updated the OP with the following:
- Vinewrath Bane
- Ethereal Umbra
- Wind God Gear
- Blue Moon
- Enchanter NPC
I've also included some videos by @ChippyGaming and @ECloudy! Go ahead and give them a whirl.

So has anyone else run into an issue with the Artifact weapons where they don't do damage? It's behaving very strangely, where Ill load into a multiplayer match it will shoot and not do damage, but Ill load into a singleplayer and it will be fine. Other times it's the exact opposite, but with the same weapon. (Right now I'm using Solus)
It's a common multiplayer bug, we're looking into it. If you'd like to fix it, simply drop the weapon and pick it up again.
It says that the blue moon is released. How to summon it?
Craft a Turquoise Lens. Info about it can finally be found on the OP.
No I didn't :) Death Wind 1+2 show Throwing Dmg, tier 3+4 show Summoning Dmg. Definitly not confusing it with the Rod.
1.png
2.png.html
Not sure why, all Death Winds function as summoning for me.

Hello, all! been a while since I've been around, as I've been on a break recentl- hold up! This is too long! Lemme just shorten this down, dear reader taking time out of their day to read my reply...
You definetly deserved that break! The rebalancing update must have been :lslime: to make!
But I noticed a lot of things not included ;)
When I get the time to I'll try to get some text to update parts of the OP, as I know you hate writing the text ;)
Anyways because I've been put in the OP I'm officially putting this on my #1 in my best mods list ;p

Last edited:
Here's my Death Wind remake...

upload_2017-10-9_20-8-37.png

Summoner: Death Wind *Each Scythe takes up a minion slot*
Tier 1: Fires scythes that act the same as boomerangs. Right clicking will cause enemies to take far more damage with a 7 second cooldown!
Tier 2: On enemy hits, scythes will inflict 'Death Wreathe' and will also give you 'Soul Reap' which increases your life regeneration! Attacks may also ignore enemy defence!
Tier 3: Scythes now home in on enemies and monsrers affected by the right click attack may explode into a cluster of souls!
Tier 4: Killed enemies have a chance to resurrect into a group of necromancers! Only 4 necromancers may exist at once!

Please adjust anything which needs adjusting! :)

Here's my Death Wind remake...

View attachment 185404
Summoner: Death Wind *Each Scythe takes up a minion slot*
Tier 1: Fires scythes that act the same as boomerangs. Right clicking will cause enemies to take far more damage with a 7 second cooldown!
Tier 2: On enemy hits, scythes will inflict 'Death Wreathe' and will also give you 'Soul Reap' which increases your life regeneration! Attacks may also ignore enemy defence!
Tier 3: Scythes now home in on enemies and monsrers affected by the right click attack may explode into a cluster of souls!
Tier 4: Killed enemies have a chance to resurrect into a group of necromancers! Only 4 necromancers may exist at once!

Please adjust anything which needs adjusting! :)
Hey, this idea works even better with the mod seeing as you misspelled something! :D

Hello, all! been a while since I've been around, as I've been on a break recently. That being said, I've just updated the OP with the following:
- Vinewrath Bane
- Ethereal Umbra
- Wind God Gear
- Blue Moon
- Enchanter NPC
I've also included some videos by @ChippyGaming and @ECloudy! Go ahead and give them a whirl.

It's a common multiplayer bug, we're looking into it. If you'd like to fix it, simply drop the weapon and pick it up again.

Craft a Turquoise Lens. Info about it can finally be found on the OP.

Not sure why, all Death Winds function as summoning for me.
I KNOW THE PERFECT BATTLE MUSIC FOR ATLAS!!!
https://soundcloud.com/dr-feelgoose/it-ends-with-an-l-type-brobot

Back
Top Bottom