tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello, a friend and I have been playing this, and when we got to Atlas we were unable to damage him in any way. Shots passed through him, homing and summon AI ignored him.

Attachments

• 20171012235556_1.jpg
    20171012235556_1.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 395
Multiplayer lag
Are you sure? We've both been playing on the same connections and this hasn't happened to any other boss in this mod or thorium. And even when it's gotten laggy, homing weapons and summons would still go for the boss(even if it's a boss like illuminant master which moves around a ton).

Are you sure? We've both been playing on the same connections and this hasn't happened to any other boss in this mod or thorium. And even when it's gotten laggy, homing weapons and summons would still go for the boss(even if it's a boss like illuminant master which moves around a ton).
It's 100% multiplayer lag/bug. That kind of stuff is just a part of multiplayer mods

The music from the mod isn't working for me and the music volume goes to 0 whenever any of the new themes are supposed to play. Any ways of fixing this?
Still a very nice mod

The music from the mod isn't working for me and the music volume goes to 0 whenever any of the new themes are supposed to play. Any ways of fixing this?
Still a very nice mod
1) List all the mods installed
2) If you have other mods installed, which ones?
3) If you have other mods installed, do they have custom music (e.g: Calamity, Thorium, Elemental Unleash, etc)

1) List all the mods installed
2) If you have other mods installed, which ones?
3) If you have other mods installed, do they have custom music (e.g: Calamity, Thorium, Elemental Unleash, etc)

I'm currently using spirit mod, boss checklist, yet another boss health bar, recipe browser and reduced grinding. I also have installed thorium, overhaul, cheat sheet, calamity, tremor, leveled mod, succubi's wrath and vape rpg.
I noticed that custom musics aren't working in any of them. I have no idea why

It probably has something to do with your computer not having enough memory to support all the mod music. Try uninstalling tremor as I get a lot of music problems with that mod
It probably is my computer's low memory then. There's nothing I could do about that right now. It's a shame because I really like the custom music in this mod

It's 100% multiplayer lag/bug. That kind of stuff is just a part of multiplayer mods
Having tested it again when we had a very solid connection, it's not lag. Definitely a multiplayer only bug though. We found out that if the host summoned Atlas before I joined the server, then he was damageable(by both of us), but he was completely invisible to me besides his health bar.
jQlIkmf.jpg

I just started playing this mod, and I have to say, it's amazing. All the content is a little overwhelming, but I'm trying to find as much of it as I can.

Back
Top Bottom