tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I would make a chemistry pun to improve your mood, but I am afraid I wouldn't get a reaction.

Hi, was hoping that I wouldn't have to jump in but it seems I do - You know fine well what Aurora and GameKarim mean. It's not a big deal, but continue this and you might end up getting some points and/or a thread ban as it's disruptive. Last warning on the matter. I will detail more in a following PM.

Jeez, chill out and listen to Kelp, Aurora and GameKarim, you don't want to get a thread ban do you?
Can we all just stop and talk about the Spirit Mod? Isn't what that what this thread is about?
[doublepost=1508597254,1508596847][/doublepost]
4fe61adf30c97c334563981a02f11c4e--terraria-funny-my-best-friend.jpg

Just a heads up to everyone, Spirit will be launching today EST, Likely the release will between 12pm - 5pm (Bug testing and a few things to add)
We would like to apologize about the small delay ,Thank you!
if having to wait means more quality goodness, it's all good! take all the time you need:happy:

Halloween patch is here! 1.3.2! Download on browser or here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/93bb1o7cj4dfvby/SpiritMod.tmod
Changelog:
-Added trick or treating! Talk to an NPC during the night during halloween, and they'll give you a piece of candy. Candy is also obtainable from goodie bags, or the new candy bowl, sold by merchant during halloween
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CANDY GIVE DIFFERENT EFFECTS
Also regular candy has a random pun on it each time
-Added candy bag! If it's in your inventory, it will hold candy. Take a piece by right clicking.
-Added spooky grass, which is sold by the dryad post ML during halloween. It is purely decorational, but grows spooky trees to drop spooky wood.
-Added pumpkin grenade, made with pumpkins and grenades. Explodes a bit larger than regular grenades
-Added various vanity masks from goodie bags. This includes developer masks and the rare hulk mask.
-Added new spooky wood weapons, for a little more options from the pumpkin moon.
-Added the couch, Chippy's donator item (We'll get to the rest of you soon, don't worry) FIXES:
-Made small changes to glyphs. Now havet context sensetive tooltips
-Added more variants of reach and spirit foliage
-Fixed a small glitch with the ring of willpower causing constant summon noises
-Infernon now properly drops infernal band in expert
-Fixed missing pixels in reach background
-Shard of thanos now properly circles using players
-Sturdy cooldown doesn't make you invisible, and can be cancelled by the nurse.
-Blank glyphs have no value
-Pets now can't be used when another pet is being used
-Acid imbue effect can now be cancelled
-Fixed damage types for many weapons

Overall, added 28 new items

Halloween patch is here! 1.3.2! Download on browser or here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/93bb1o7cj4dfvby/SpiritMod.tmod
Changelog:
-Added trick or treating! Talk to an NPC during the night during halloween, and they'll give you a piece of candy. Candy is also obtainable from goodie bags, or the new candy bowl, sold by merchant during halloween
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CANDY GIVE DIFFERENT EFFECTS
Also regular candy has a random pun on it each time
-Added candy bag! If it's in your inventory, it will hold candy. Take a piece by right clicking.
-Added spooky grass, which is sold by the dryad post ML during halloween. It is purely decorational, but grows spooky trees to drop spooky wood.
-Added pumpkin grenade, made with pumpkins and grenades. Explodes a bit larger than regular grenades
-Added various vanity masks from goodie bags. This includes developer masks and the rare hulk mask.
-Added new spooky wood weapons, for a little more options from the pumpkin moon.
-Added the couch, Chippy's donator item (We'll get to the rest of you soon, don't worry) FIXES:
-Made small changes to glyphs. Now havet context sensetive tooltips
-Added more variants of reach and spirit foliage
-Fixed a small glitch with the ring of willpower causing constant summon noises
-Infernon now properly drops infernal band in expert
-Fixed missing pixels in reach background
-Shard of thanos now properly circles using players
-Sturdy cooldown doesn't make you invisible, and can be cancelled by the nurse.
-Blank glyphs have no value
-Pets now can't be used when another pet is being used
-Acid imbue effect can now be cancelled
-Fixed damage types for many weapons

Overall, added 28 new items
there we go, wait has been rewarded! can't wait to update and go trick or treating for the first time in mah life! we don't do trick or treat in Italy... don't judge me

I'm seeing an apparent bug with the Death Wind artifact weapon. When I use its right-click function, it only seems to affect enemies on the righthand side of the screen, regardless of which direction I am facing.

Hi! I'm back to see how things are going! That Halloween stuff looks awesome! Also, just nit-picking, but it occurred to me that "Jabberwocky" is the poem... the actual beast is called the "Jabberwock"! Although, given the nonsense language of the piece, that doesn't really matter much. :)

I really like this mod but it conflicts with the Trelamium mod and the team of the trelamium mod stopped working on it without fixing this problem so I am asking if you could come up with a solution for this problem?

Back
Top Bottom