tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I think I might have found a bug with the gilded shield. When I equip it, it brings me down from 71 defense to 28 defense. I also tested if it was the modifier on it, but that didn't seem to be it. The four mods I have active are the Spirit mod, Calamity mod, Thorium mod, and Kalciphoz's RPG mod. If anyone knows what's happening or how to fix it, I'd like to know :D
Terraria 1.png

Terraria 2.png
Terraria 3.png

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I think I might have found a bug with the gilded shield. When I equip it, it brings me down from 71 defense to 28 defense. I also tested if it was the modifier on it, but that didn't seem to be it. The four mods I have active are the Spirit mod, Calamity mod, Thorium mod, and Kalciphoz's RPG mod. If anyone knows what's happening or how to fix it, I'd like to know :D

Best way to find out would be to disable each mod individually and see if/when the problem resolves. I don't think that's a Spirit mod problem, and, if it isn't, this exchange could be awkward.

I like the mod, except for a problem that happens. Sometimes, i get stuck on "Creating Hostile Settlements" in generating a world. It happens when i use mods like Calamity and Thorium with Spirit.

Can someone from the discord tell me why I was either kicked or banned?
Hi @Magris, this is something that you’ll need to take care of elsewhere. Whatever has happened at the discord has nothing to do with this thread, and we won’t allow any outside drama to be brought here.

If you’d like to post about the Spirit Mod (not the Spirit Mod’s discord) please feel free to contribute to the discussion here.

Otherwise, if you have questions, you can send me a private message by clicking ‘Start a Conversation’ under my avatar at the bottom.

Can I get a little help please, I might just be really unlucky but I managed to reach the 500th angry bone with out dropping a single necrotic skull is it bugged or something? or is it one of those things where 1000 at least before you start dropping it

Can I get a little help please, I might just be really unlucky but I managed to reach the 500th angry bone with out dropping a single necrotic skull is it bugged or something? or is it one of those things where 1000 at least before you start dropping it
It's 0.8% chance (1% in Expert) before Hardmode, non-cumulative, checked as-is every kill, so, yeah, if you're unlucky it could take hundreds of kills to get. Sounds like you're just having a bad time with RNG.

i got mine from my first skeletron kill i'm confused was i not supposed to get it from him?

FIND a BUG!!!
i dont know why but goblin tinkerer can not reforge Death Rot artifact.And cant reforge any lvl or only this artifact. Please fix it.

FIND a BUG!!!
i dont know why but goblin tinkerer can not reforge Death Rot artifact.And cant reforge any lvl or only this artifact. Please fix it.
Actually, this is not limited to just the Death Rot. Any mods with throwing weapons can't be reforged. The only exceptions are vanilla weapons converted to throwing damage and Thorium's non-consumable throwing weapons.

I think the only way this could be fixed is to mark the Death Rot as ranged and then use some functions to change the ranged display to throwing and make it benefit from throwing damage instead of ranged damage. It's rather hacky and probably how Thorium handles it.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's a bug but it sure is annoying. Ranged damage only does 1-5 damage, whatever the damage of the bow, to Starplate Raider. I'm not sure if it's all, but I tried it with 2 bows and they both deal 1-5 damage only. It's not with the ammo either because Hellfire and Jester deals the same damage (1-5). Can someone confirm this bug or am I just the only one who has it?

Edit: I think even magic damage too since Waterbolt does 1-5 damage too. And if you're confused, what I mean by 1-5 damage is that I only see ones, twos and threes when I damage. It doesn't necessarily show up in the tooltip that it's 1-5 damage.

Last edited:
I would like to know if i can create an artificial reach biome and if it is useful in hardmode?

I made an arteficial reach biome in the sky and it worked music even changed as well and spawns were from the reach so yea you should be able to, and well drops from the reach aren't that rare so I may have used it 3 times maybe?

The newest version of the Spirit Mod (1.3.3.0) doesn't load for me. This is with just the Spirit mod enabled.
Spirit error.png

EDIT: fixed by reinstalling the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom