tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

And btw I also try to manualy update it by downloading mod manualy and replacing it in mods folder.
I try disable all other mods as well, then enable only spirit and reload but no still error.

Last edited:
Wanted to post some spoiled screenshots for you all! Enjoy ;)
Aurora.png
Capture1.png
Capture.png

Three new soundtracks are up on the Youtube channel! Tune in and show your support!

Hm? Hold on, isn't the aurora something from Various Weathers? I recognize that music...
In fact I feel like I recognize the new ocean theme too from... something.

When I play in multiplayer it seems like The Tide event gets stuck at anywhere from 60% to 80% and it's not the the stuck percentage isn't the same between players. Is there a fix for this?

Hm? Hold on, isn't the aurora something from Various Weathers? I recognize that music...
In fact I feel like I recognize the new ocean theme too from... something.
Having hung around on the Discord channel a bit: Yuyutsu is merging the best parts of several of their other mods (Various Weather, WorldBits, Critters, etc.) into Spirit. I Thnink the others wills till have updates? They'll still be around, probably.

So yes, you recognize that music. It is being added to Spirit.

Hello kind people of the Spirit mod online forums. I have found myself unstuck in the mod, having just defeated planterra. I bought some spirit keys to open my spirit chests but, alas, i am unable to open any of the chests. Any advice on this?

Hello kind people of the Spirit mod online forums. I have found myself unstuck in the mod, having just defeated planterra. I bought some spirit keys to open my spirit chests but, alas, i am unable to open any of the chests. Any advice on this?
Known bug. IIRC, Will probably not be fixed until after 1.4

I'm pretty sure that you'd have to talk with Fargo about that since the NPCs that sell boss and event summons would be from his mod.
Hmm, Fargos said "They should be whenever they update" so I took it that to add that then Yuyutsu would be the one to do so.

Hey friends! With 1.4 right around the corner, I've got a quick message for you all. Please enjoy!
Beautiful video... cannot wait to see more of what's in store! And thank you -- along with your dev team, for all the incredible content you've contributed to this community over the years.

Also unless I somehow missed it, it's a damned crime Spirit Mod wasn't featured in Re-Logic's recent tMod video. This mod is one of the big boys, dammit. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom