tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I've been having problems loading the sprit mod with the new tmodloader thing, it tells me that the mod is outdated and made for an older version of the tmodloader.
20200525_182343.jpg

Any chance for boss checklist support? The bosses show up as question marks and have no info in the checklist book.
I've been having to use the Wiki to find out what their summon items are. >.<

I know all I've been spamming is music recently, but know that we're making good progress on the mod! Please join our discord if you want to stay updated. That being said, here's more music for ya :p

For some reason towards the end of the ancient flier fight my game had a massive drop in frames making it incredibly difficult to dodge the boss' attacks.
Only after the boss died did my frames stablize again.

Here's a bigger spoiler for you all, aside from music. Check out an item showcase on one of the newer items in the mod, the Rail-Gun!

Hey all, pretty sure this is the appropriate place for my concern, but it seems Reach Chests are bugged for me. For the first few hours of my world, I could mine and pick up the chests and proceeded to place 4 in my house. Even being completely empty, and every naturally spawning chest being empty, I can no longer remove these Reach Chests. No pickaxe I tried could remove them.

Is this a known bug? Has this been given a solution elsewhere that I have not seen?

adventurer npc wont spawn for me and according to the wiki i have all the points, valid housing, cthulhu dead and 1+ gold - so idk if its a bug or im dumb n missing somethin?

Back
Top Bottom