tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

im actually curious about this, will the Illuminant master and ethereal umbra return?
Well I found out why they were scrapped as the reasons were given in the Spirit Discord (which I didn't join but)
ethereal umbra is considered a complete unsalvageable mess
Illuminant master was removed because his place will more or less be taken by Empress of Light

Well I found out why they were scrapped as the reasons were given in the Spirit Discord (which I didn't join but)
ethereal umbra is considered a complete unsalvageable mess
Illuminant master was removed because his place will more or less be taken by Empress of Light
ah i get it now, thanks

I just decided to play terraria again after 6 months or so of not playing and was shocked.........The new reach biome looks fantastic.
Love the glowing spore vines and the new trees. All that attention to detail really brings it to life.
Before it was kind of plopped in there and didn't really feel like it had its place, but now it feels like a genuine biome.......Building there will be fun.......Really good job.

If you're new to Spirit or want a refresher on some of the small, perhaps unnoticed stuff we've added, check out our new video explaining how we bring your world to life with ambience! We've covered the dozens of ambient changes (events, music, sounds) that you can look forward to if you're playing Spirit. And all of them are available right now in the current version of the mod! There are numerous spoilers for our next update in there, too Show it some love!

If you have ideas for ambient changes, leave them in the comments of the video!

It's Spirit's 5 Year Anniversary!
We've got a really special day for the mod today! 5 years ago, my kid self decided to post on the Terraria Community Forums about a little idea called Spirit. I couldn't have imagined the success and fun I've had along the way turning Spirit into a fun, enjoyable experience for everyone! So I truly want to thank you all for supporting us, encouraging us, and playing this mod! Working on Spirit has undoubtedly been one of the highlights of my life thus far, and that's in no small part thanks to you all for sticking with us!

To celebrate this amazing occasion, we've released a little anniversary video on our YouTube channel! Make sure to show it some love and comment some of your favorite memories with Spirit! Here's to many more years on this wild ride!

Hello i wanted ask if this mod is good enough to be played in multiplayer? i remember playing this mod like 3 years ago in multiplayer with my cousin but there was alot of bugs like we couldnt see same monsters it only showed for one of us are there still such issues in multiplayer?

After months of additions, changes, and polishes, the Spirit Mod team is ready to reveal our next Content Update: Sinister Sands (v1.4.2)!

Check out the trailer below!

We hope you show it some love and spread the word! Thank you all for all the support you've shown us over the past few months.

Tmodloader itself doesn't work for Terraria 1.4 so no, no mods work for Journeys End.
Okay i have another question me and my cousin cant seem to find hookbats for the quest for the adventurer he said they show up at night in forest biome but we havent found any hookbat yet are we doing something wrong?

Okay i have another question me and my cousin cant seem to find hookbats for the quest for the adventurer he said they show up at night in forest biome but we havent found any hookbat yet are we doing something wrong?

Multiplayer problem, the adventurer doesn't work properly in multiplayer. A lot of his quests are broken and what quests you've completed won't be saved. You'll have to do anything related to him in singleplayer.

Suggestion: Either make the briar grass seeds cheaper, as they don't spread at all, or enable spread, but only to bare normal dirt and nothing else.

Also, please make briar grass that loses contact with an air block vanish like normal grasses if possible, please.

It's incredible how much this mod has improved since the 1.4 update.

Pre Spirit Mod 1.4, my ranking of the big Terraria mods would be Thorium > Something else > Spirit, and afterwards, it's Spirit > Thorium > Something else. I love the new briar biome and the space biome (although I've only played enough to see the briar biome so far). I'm excited for what will come in the future, such as some late hardmode stuff maybe.

Suggestion: Can you host downloads for older versions of the mod? I'm trying to access them and it looks like they all go to the same link of something on 1/2, or the most recent version. It's nice to be able to have the option to still get all of the incremental older versions in case there's any update that someone prefers not to switch to.

So i was playing 1.4.1.0 version with my cousin and we are already in hard mode but then we updated to the new version wich is 1.4.2.0 do we need make new world for the new stuff to appear? like for example i cant find hyperspace in our world so i need to know if we need to create new world since we updated the mod?

So i was playing 1.4.1.0 version with my cousin and we are already in hard mode but then we updated to the new version wich is 1.4.2.0 do we need make new world for the new stuff to appear? like for example i cant find hyperspace in our world so i need to know if we need to create new world since we updated the mod?

Hyperspace is an artificial biome, you need an item made with Discharge Tubules to craft it placing the item and right clicking it will create the biome while the actual world gen stuff like the new Sepulchres and Shrines will need a new world.

Hyperspace is an artificial biome, you need an item made with Discharge Tubules to craft it placing the item and right clicking it will create the biome while the actual world gen stuff like the new Sepulchres and Shrines will need a new world.
what shrines? and is it a big deal if we dont get new sepulchres are we gonna miss out alot? cuz we are really lazy to try and make new world again and kill all bosses and build our base

Back
Top Bottom