tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Has Overseer been removed from the mod? I remember reading somewhere that it was going to be. It's not on the boss checklist, it's not on the wiki, there's pretty much no evidence of it ever existing.

Has Overseer been removed from the mod? I remember reading somewhere that it was going to be. It's not on the boss checklist, it's not on the wiki, there's pretty much no evidence of it ever existing.
He has been removed by the creators due to "poor design".

I went back to terraria after some time. My favorite mod was Spirit Mod. I loved concept of Artifact weapons that grow with progress but it got removed. Are anybody know why it was removed ?

Does not go by the standards.
Poor design as in:
-The fight was not very good balance or design wise
-The fight was very dated (use pre 1.4 bosses compared to EoL as an example of what I mean)
-The person who made the fight all those years ago looks back on it and doesn't like it

All of these cobbled together means it doesn't reach the quality Spirit is looking for, so it was removed

I went back to terraria after some time. My favorite mod was Spirit Mod. I loved concept of Artifact weapons that grow with progress but it got removed. Are anybody know why it was removed ?
Devs didn't like it afaik, it didn't meet the requirements they were going for

Am I dumb? Everyones talkin about how they're playing 1.4 with this mod, yet my modloader is still 1.3, are mods ok with 1.4 as long as you do it the painful way of downloading them and putting it in the right file?

Hey Yuyutsu, any chance of adding a limit on the bee glyph's bees? The glyph is able to cause some lag when using weapons that hit alot, as it ends up spawning alot of bees.

We are very proud to open The Spirit Mod Patreon to you all!

If you've enjoyed the content we've been posting and loved playing Spirit over the past five years, consider donating to help the mod out! Your donations will serve to help expand the mod and what we can do so that we can provide even more high-quality content to you all!

Link: The Spirit Mod is creating an expansive mod for Terraria! | Patreon

Hey !

I saw a post on reddit talking about a quest system that the mod will add to terraria. This is the perfect feature for me to start playing terraria because the content seems big and i don't want to look at tutorials or wikis. Do you have any idea of when the quest system will be implemented ?

Thanks for your work !

Back
Top Bottom