tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hey !

I saw a post on reddit talking about a quest system that the mod will add to terraria. This is the perfect feature for me to start playing terraria because the content seems big and i don't want to look at tutorials or wikis. Do you have any idea of when the quest system will be implemented ?

Thanks for your work !
By start playing Terraria, do you mean for the first time ever? Because if that's the case, you should complete a vanilla playthrough before trying mods.

Hey !

I saw a post on reddit talking about a quest system that the mod will add to terraria. This is the perfect feature for me to start playing terraria because the content seems big and i don't want to look at tutorials or wikis. Do you have any idea of when the quest system will be implemented ?

Thanks for your work !

The quests are for modded things so they won't help with Vanilla. Also why are you already looking at mods when you haven't even played the base game? You really should be familiar with the game before getting into this sort of thing.

Oh, and if the normal game already seems imposing to you maybe getting a mod that adds over a thousand more items isn't the best idea.

Hey !

Thanks for your work !
The Guide NPC in the vanilla game is a good, and frankly underrated, alternative to external tutorials or wikis. He spawns at the very beginning of the game, and you can ask him for help at any point. He gives you various tips and hints on how to progress, as well as let you view recipes for materials you currently have.

We've been posting a lot of spoilers recently, are you caught up? If not, check out the new Spoiler Recap Video, covering a bunch of spoilers (and some stuff you may not have seen before)! We hope you enjoy and show it some love!
Neat! I saw that spoiler on Twitter about boss intros. Are you guys just going for cutscenes, or are you trying to emulate the title cards a lot of games use to introduce bosses? Either way, I'm really excited!

Hey, everybody! Check out one of our latest soundtracks, The Infernon OST, out on YouTube!

That aside, I recognize that I've been a bit neglectful of the forum thread of late. I'd definitely like to get back into chatting with you folks here, so feel free to post any messages, concerns, suggestions, or bug reports here! I apologize for not being as present on the forums and I hope I can change that moving forward :D

FullSheet.gif

To get started, here's a spoiler you haven't seen on the forums yet. Check out some of the new Marble Enemies you can expect to fight during hardmode!

Heya! I recently noticed that my old donator weapon got its sprite changed (it was supposed to be a Borderlands reference). I was wondering if it could maybe get reresprited sometime to better represent that, and have its flavor text changed to "The unholy offspring of melee and ranged combat."

I love the Spirit Mod, it fits in with Vanilla Terraria really well, and expands on it. I also love how hardworking, talented, and friendly Spirit Mod's team seems. Some ambitious mods like Calamity and AA can get into a lot of drama with the devs.

Props to Spirit Mod and the Dev Team, I hope it stays strong! I hope that one day this mod can be as popular as Thorium, or even Calamity!

Hi, i'm having some issue playing the spirit mod while playing multiplayer, somehow the green pin item is crashing my game when a pin is placed on the map

Notice that it's not too difficult to learn to code. I could show you how.

Example: item.damage = 10;
Guess what that does.
lol, object.field = definition, such that object = new item(); but how can I get any of that deep src code out of Terraria? I can't find it anywhere. I want to mod.

hey is there a new evil or spreading biom near the blackrock shrine things? there is nothing about that or the fathomles shrine on your wiki help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom