tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hey is there a new evil or spreading biom near the blackrock shrine things? there is nothing about that or the fathomles shrine on your wiki help
The last time I checked, the closest thing to a world evil in Spirit is the Spirit biome, and that doesn't spread.

So running into an interesting issue.

When fishing I seem to get a lot, and I mean a lot of random items including, but not limited to; Accessories like Gold/silver/copper Watches and Depth Meters, Crafting stations like Iron Anvils and Work Benches, and other odds and ends such as Wooden Tables, Wooden Broadswords, Suspicious Looking Eyes, Gel, and even Stone Walls and Doors. Disabled other mods I had running and it is definitely Spirit mod doing this. Tried with modded and unmodded fishing poles, using one line or several.

Is this supposed to function like this or is something going goofy somewhere?

I too experience random items from fishing, also not a big deal but crate mimics don't work right in multiplayer. They work fine in single player. Just takes up crate loot space.
They die, drop table or nothing in one hit, even with their high hp.

I don't know where to post a bug I found. I had some guiding arrows (looking like fish) that lead me into The Briar and underground. I found the NPC and next to him was a skull that sort of look like it was on fire. Anyway hitting that crashes the game. It makes the sound like a hundred items braking and kicks me to desktop while freezing up. I then have to use the task manager to close the frozen up program.

We've been posting a lot of spoilers recently, are you caught up? If not, check out the new Spoiler Recap Video, covering a bunch of spoilers (and some stuff you may not have seen before)! We hope you enjoy and show it some love!
The Spirit Mod is the best mod; especially when it comes to music. I'll be honest though some of the weapon sprites could use some work but them tunes in this mod are bangers! Honestly the best.

So running into an interesting issue.

When fishing I seem to get a lot, and I mean a lot of random items including, but not limited to; Accessories like Gold/silver/copper Watches and Depth Meters, Crafting stations like Iron Anvils and Work Benches, and other odds and ends such as Wooden Tables, Wooden Broadswords, Suspicious Looking Eyes, Gel, and even Stone Walls and Doors. Disabled other mods I had running and it is definitely Spirit mod doing this. Tried with modded and unmodded fishing poles, using one line or several.

Is this supposed to function like this or is something going goofy somewhere?
This is a known bug, which should be fixed in the next update.

I don't know where to post a bug I found. I had some guiding arrows (looking like fish) that lead me into The Briar and underground. I found the NPC and next to him was a skull that sort of look like it was on fire. Anyway hitting that crashes the game. It makes the sound like a hundred items braking and kicks me to desktop while freezing up. I then have to use the task manager to close the frozen up program.
Those guiding arrows are not from Spirit, I forget which mod they are from though.

Could you take a screenshot of the tile & the surrounding environment? Not sure what you're talking about exactly.

Those guiding arrows are not from Spirit, I forget which mod they are from though.

Could you take a screenshot of the tile & the surrounding environment? Not sure what you're talking about exactly.
The arrows are from boss checklist.

He is saying that spawning the Glade Wraith is crashing the game.

The arrows are from boss checklist.

He is saying that spawning the Glade Wraith is crashing the game.
Thank you.
If you could join the Discord, a dev should be able to help figure out your problem - it'd be really slow to do it here on the forums. However, if you don't have an account, feel free to start a conversation with me here and I'll try to help.

Not sure where to post bugs, but for some inexplicable reason, blaze glyphs only work when firing to the left. I do have a whole bunch of mods besides spirit, however, so I'm unsure if it's a bug with the base mod or there's some interactions going on with the others.

Not sure where to post bugs, but for some inexplicable reason, blaze glyphs only work when firing to the left. I do have a whole bunch of mods besides spirit, however, so I'm unsure if it's a bug with the base mod or there's some interactions going on with the others.
The discord.

So the devs can reply quicker.

About the "Arcane Codex: Repulsion Zone... Is there a way to reposition the zone without having to activate another sentry?

Last edited:
Since the last update the fps of my main world dropped from 100+ to 30 capped.
I tired disabling every mod and this one is the problem.
Even with only this mod enabled the fps cap at 30

I do not know if this was talked about previously, but does anyone know why the Briar, nor the Spirit Biome spawn in when I create a new world and such. This also happens in Multiplayer, any assistance?

Back
Top Bottom