tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

i mean i could be wrong, i dunno. I had no coffee and i've been tired all day so i may have forgotten

EDIT: nvm i looked back a few pages just now and TMC asked me to make something for a kraken boss... sorry about that. we had no coffee yesterday and i was wanted nothing more than to sleep almost all day yesterday.

Last edited:
Here is an idea for a set of armour idea with a signature weapon
Spirit wyvern- spawns in the sky after planters has been defeated same ai as regular wyverns and can drop Dragon scales, souls of flight, and/or ectoplasm
Dragon scale- drop from a spirit wyvern after the spirits of the dungeon have been released "scales dropped from the guardian of the skies"
Dragon Set- fully crafted with 54 Dragon scales, 60 ectoplasm, and 54
Dragon helm- 10% magic damage, 14 armor, 5% mana reduction,
crafted with 12 Dragon scales, 30 ectoplasm, and 12
Dragon Robe- 15% magic damage, 24 armor, 10% mana reduction,
crafted with 28 Dragon scales, 30 ectoplasm, and 28
Dragon pants- 12% magic damage, 16 armor, 7% mana reduction,
crafted with 14 Dragon scales, 30 ectoplasm, and 14
Set Bonus - "Dragon charge" gives frostspark boots effect when running increasing movement speed and when it reaches a certain speed and you get hit by an enemy, the enemy gets flung back and given the confused debuff
Weapons for the set
Dragon Runes-
Cursed Dragon Rune- crafted with 30 cursed flame, 15 Dragon scales, 10 ancient runes, and 20 ectoplasm at a mythril/orichalcum anvil "summon the power of the accursed Dragon" when held it makes an alchemical rune, akin to the ones in Fullmetal Alchemist, appear in front of the player at the same height as the player, and the center follows the direction of the curser, when used two green dragons fire out of the alchemical circle spinning around each other, akin to Hanzo's ultimate in Overwatch, hitting enemies for 60 damage, piercing though the enemy but not thorough blocks, when it hits a block the dragons will go into the block but disappear.
Blood Dragon rune- "summon the power of the Bloodied Dragon" does the exact same thing as the cursed Dragon rune only using 30 ichor instead of cursed flame and causing the ichor debuff instead of the cursed flame debuff. Also summon two red dragons instead. 60 damage and pierces

Back
Top Bottom