tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

So i played with this mod, and i found some bugs.
Rod of dream doesnt have this effect like in first spoiler,
And firecaster scepter also doesnt have effect like in spoiler, when you left click.
The moon ticket doesn't work.
And i have an idea about Collosus.
Probably you can make drop him his weapon!

So i played with this mod, and i found some bugs.
Rod of dream doesnt have this effect like in first spoiler,
And firecaster scepter also doesnt have effect like in spoiler, when you left click.
The moon ticket doesn't work.
And i have an idea about Collosus.
Probably you can make drop him his weapon!

Old effect for Rod Of Dread, Eclipse, and Firecaster Scepter was removed because there were some bugs with it.
Moon Token works only at night time
Weapon that drop from colossus... sounds interesting!
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Bogdan, I saw another split mod on the browser today and thought it was yours and when I downloaded it, it was completely different. Will you look into it for author rights or something?

-Full set of Cobalt armor after will be temporarily provide additional protection after hit, but it will make you a priority target for enemies.
-Full set of Mythril armor upon receiving damage will call the magical lights around the character, which is damage enemies.
-Full set Adamantite armor will give you the opportunity to reflect enemy projectiles back at enemies (in this case the reflected projectile deals less damage and the player receives damage too)

-Full set of Cobalt armor after will be temporarily provide additional protection after hit, but it will make you a priority target for enemies.
-Full set of Mythril armor upon receiving damage will call the magical lights around the character, which is damage enemies.
-Full set Adamantite armor will give you the opportunity to reflect enemy projectiles back at enemies (in this case the reflected projectile deals less damage and the player receives damage too)

That's a nice touch you put in the set, i wonder what would you do for hallowed armor?

Just wanted to drop by and say that this mod looks incredible, the weapon and enemy design are fantastic and unique, the animation for the mobs looks very smooth and is very pleasing to the eyes, my first impression after seeing the spoiler gifs was of amazement, it just looks great

Just wanted to drop by and say that this mod looks incredible, the weapon and enemy design are fantastic and unique, the animation for the mobs looks very smooth and is very pleasing to the eyes, my first impression after seeing the spoiler gifs was of amazement, it just looks great
Thanks for the feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom