tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

WKmz3ex.png

kzjc87a.jpg

;)

Know how well this will work with antiaris? Both look fascinating and I think I would like to play with both at once when I finally can. the wait is killing me....

This is looking real nice, I like the way the animations look fluid instead of choppy, and the way that some enemies behave will make it more interesting

I'm afraid that the realization of our grandiose ideas (lol) may take much more time than planned and therefore we was decided to slightly change our tactics.

So updates will be released more often and contain a certain amount of new content (items, bosses, mechanics, etc), at the same time, we will prepare all necessary for the lore.

And I'm sorry for lack of news, just besides development of mod I am developing my own game :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1506507307,1506506952][/doublepost]
Why the name of this amazing mod is 'Split’? Just curious :)
"Split" is an event of mod, which opens portals to other dimensions (you can't walk in them, but monsters and NPCs from other worlds can come to you).

This is looking real nice, I like the way the animations look fluid instead of choppy, and the way that some enemies behave will make it more interesting
Glad you're like it :naughty:

So, for all this time I was looking at Antiaris and totally forgot about the other "spiritual successor" of Tremor: the Split.
I took a peek... and DEAR GOD this looks Glorious. Zadum learned from his mistakes, I can safely say that so you did!

All of you have my support!

Bit sad that there will be a full lore for this one, I could've write a story 'bout it, oh well:rolleyes:

I'm afraid that the realization of our grandiose ideas (lol) may take much more time than planned and therefore we was decided to slightly change our tactics.

So updates will be released more often and contain a certain amount of new content (items, bosses, mechanics, etc), at the same time, we will prepare all necessary for the lore.

And I'm sorry for lack of news, just besides development of mod I am developing my own game :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1506507307,1506506952][/doublepost]
"Split" is an event of mod, which opens portals to other dimensions (you can't walk in them, but monsters and NPCs from other worlds can come to you).

Glad you're like it :naughty:
Finally new updates gonna come!

Looks very interesting Bogdan! What do you think of my question though?

There will be 12 portals, each of which corresponds to one of the 12 elements. Portals open in random places in a world and displayed on the map.

Rifts will be added in future updates, but I'm not sure that in the next update - most likely a single major update will be devoted to the portals.

Back
Top Bottom