tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

New update development is 90% complete. We need to finalize the battle with one of the bosses and finish a couple of cutscenes (if you can call it that).

The remaining time will be devoted to testing for detection of bugs and other unpleasant things.

And now we all together waiting for December :)

JfMj1no.png

JfMj1no

New update development is 90% complete. We need to finalize the battle with one of the bosses and finish a couple of cutscenes (if you can call it that).

The remaining time will be devoted to testing for detection of bugs and other unpleasant things.

And now we all together waiting for December :)

JfMj1no.png

JfMj1no
Can't wait to play this update!
Great job @Bogdan3456

Everything in this mod looks very clean. Animations, concepts and execution all seem top notch... I just hope it sees release

-Full set of Cobalt armor after will be temporarily provide additional protection after hit, but it will make you a priority target for enemies.
-Full set of Mythril armor upon receiving damage will call the magical lights around the character, which is damage enemies.
-Full set Adamantite armor will give you the opportunity to reflect enemy projectiles back at enemies (in this case the reflected projectile deals less damage and the player receives damage too)

:eek: that’s pretty handy, but will there be changes of other Hardmode armor stuffs

(edit) False alarm! Congrats on the second release -- looking forward to trying it out soon. :p

Just wanted to bring up there's been another alpha version of 'this mod' uploaded to the mod browser right now, listed under "The Split Mod v0.2".

I haven't downloaded it since I don't see anything here mentioning another alpha release, and suspect it to be fake or possibly even something malicious (as this has happened before with this mod and others in recent months). If this is fake, I'd mention this in the tMod thread or better yet, message Jopojelly as he can quickly get it removed.

If it *is* the legitimate second alpha release of this mod, then I apologize for any alarm -- was just odd not seeing any mention of it here (or on Discord) first.

Last edited:
Just wanted to bring up there's been another alpha version of 'this mod' uploaded to the mod browser right now, listed under "The Split Mod v0.2".

I haven't downloaded it since I don't see anything here mentioning another alpha release, and suspect it to be fake or possibly even something malicious (as this has happened before with this mod and others in recent months). If this is fake, I'd mention this in the tMod thread or better yet, message Jopojelly as he can quickly get it removed.

If it *is* the legitimate second alpha release of this mod, then I apologize for any alarm -- was just odd not seeing any mention of it here (or on Discord) first. ;)

I'm sorry for this situation! I just wanted to test how does work the Mod Browser before post on TFC.
[doublepost=1515479454,1515479193][/doublepost]And Yes, the mod has been updated, check! :)

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/released-wip-the-split-mod.65235/

Back
Top Bottom