Can you fix it?

• We are going to fix itl

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No we arent going to fix it.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Terrarian 1.2

Terrarian
Hello re-logic the stairs glitch out as you can see on that image. It's stupid and makes my house look bad. I would like if you could fix it in the future. On the left there are the normal stairs and on the right the glitched stairs.
15768482819124042519768818255628.jpg

Attachments

• 1576848061193128008725471253044.jpg
    1576848061193128008725471253044.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 549
Hello re-logic the stairs glitch out as you can see on that image. It's stupid and makes my house look bad. I would like if you could fix it in the future. On the left there are the normal stairs and on the right the glitched stairs.
View attachment 231599
Hi there @Terrarian 1.2, welcome to the forums, thanks for sharing this. :)

Are you sure both stairs were installed the same way? If you mine up the right stairs and build them the way your left stairs are, do you get the same result? I can’t be absolutely certain, but your two stairs look like they may be different and that’s why the platforms are different. For instance, the stairs on the right have the top step as two-blocks high, while the stairs on the left have the top as one-block high.

I am having this same issue, where after an update recently, not sure as I haven't played in two months, my existing stairs and new ones build glitched as the above posts mentions :( please fix when you get the time <3

Hi there @Terrarian 1.2, welcome to the forums, thanks for sharing this. :)

Are you sure both stairs were installed the same way? If you mine up the right stairs and build them the way your left stairs are, do you get the same result? I can’t be absolutely certain, but your two stairs look like they may be different and that’s why the platforms are different. For instance, the stairs on the right have the top step as two-blocks high, while the stairs on the left have the top as one-block high.
I am having the same problem, it just started happening after an update and it never got fixed, the bug happens every time I hammer a platform into a stair, the surroundings and the way I build it doesn’t affect anything

This is exactly the problem I am having, I have already reported it a long time ago, but nothing happened
Thanks for sending in a report @Mattia01. As for why it’s not fixed yet, it might be that it’s on their list, but that other bugs are a priority.

Back
Top Bottom