• Armour

• Vanity

• Blocks

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZakTheHat

Steampunker
NOcRyEQ.png

Welcome to the Star Wars Mod!
Welcome to the Star Wars Mod 2.0! The mod is regularly being updated so expect quality content from now on.

The Mod currently has 18 lightsabers. 14 lightsaber crystals. 1 new crafting station. 6 new Blasters!
How To Get A Lightsaber:
Defeat the Moon Lord and there's a 25% chance to get a standard hilt.
There's also a 6.25% chance to get a special hilt which is used for special lightsabers.
After defeating golem, any enemy you encounter has a 1% chance to drop a lightsaber crystal.
Use all 13 crystal at the Geological Compressor(always dropped by the Moon Lord) to make a synth-crystal, synth lightsabers are very powerful!
How To Get A Blaster:
Defeat the Martian saucer during the Martian invasion and you could get yourself a blaster! Better blasters are rarer so keep grinding.

Future Updates

In the next update I'll be adding more early game items, as well as post moon lord items.

Update 2.1
This mod hasn't been updated for than half a year, reason being: I lost motivation (and the code). Well recently I was able to retrieve the source code and now I can start work on the mod again. Anyway, what changed in 2.1? Well,
Blasters' drop rate were lowered a little
Blasters' damage were significantly lowered
Crystals went from 1/100 to 1/5000 chance of being dropped
Lightsabers' damage lowered a little

Credits
I did all the coding and most of the sprites.
Thanks to everyone in the tModLoader discord for helping me (https://discord.gg/RMZCqq6)
Thanks to Skultar and Guluere for some sprites

Discord Server
https://discord.gg/YdNtnnQ

StarWarsMod.png

Last edited:
Good mod! I am a big fan of Star Wars. Could you make Tie fighter mount? If yes, it will be cool! And what about adding clone summon staff and R2D2 pet and two-edges lightsabers that will spin around the player. And awok enemy that spawn in Forest biome?

Last edited:
Good mod! I am a big fan of Star Wars. Could you make Tie fighter mount? If yes, it will be cool! And what about adding clone summon staff and R2D2 pet and two-edges lightsabers that will spin around the player. And awok enemy that spawn in Forest biome?
I like your mount idea, and I'm busy adding double ended lightsabers right now. A good place to post these suggestions would also be the server I mentioned earlier. Thanks for your support!

cool idea most likely not gonna download this mod yet as there is no info on each lightsaber, That being said do you plan to add any magic type lightsabers that act with 2 ability one is the basic swing of the sword but with like alt atk that can either/or, lift,throw,hold. each of these skill will use mana aka force to use and will all do damage.

Lift- Lift up to 3 monster with in 1 block from each other and lift them can hold lift for 2 sec then on release will do fall damage.
Throw- Throw up to a group of monster to edge of screen, once they hit edge of screen they will take collision damage and if they are thrown to a wall they take extra damage.
Hold- Hold will let u hold a group of monster until u run out of mana/force taking damage while they are held.

also i was thinking one saber could be use to force to grab a ship from the sky and have it crash into monsters.

I t
cool idea most likely not gonna download this mod yet as there is no info on each lightsaber, That being said do you plan to add any magic type lightsabers that act with 2 ability one is the basic swing of the sword but with like alt atk that can either/or, lift,throw,hold. each of these skill will use mana aka force to use and will all do damage.

Lift- Lift up to 3 monster with in 1 block from each other and lift them can hold lift for 2 sec then on release will do fall damage.
Throw- Throw up to a group of monster to edge of screen, once they hit edge of screen they will take collision damage and if they are thrown to a wall they take extra damage.
Hold- Hold will let u hold a group of monster until u run out of mana/force taking damage while they are held.

also i was thinking one saber could be use to force to grab a ship from the sky and have it crash into monsters.
I think you'll go to the discord and post suggestions.. Anyways love your suggestion.

Yeah as I've said the mod started a few days ago but I've gotten massive amounts of downloads so this motivates me to add more items and lightsabers.
I haven't had much time to add proper tooltips to lightsabers and other weapons I'm currently working on.
If you join the discord link and post some suggestions there, It would be easier for me to add them. Some of the force abilities you mentioned might not be possible but I'll try to add them.

I like your idea of using mana when doing special attacks with a lightsaber. That will be added in the next update or two.

also i cant use that discord. there is to many mod on that discord page. i cant find the mod i am trying to find. There is no scroll bar for me to move side to side i can zoom in and out be for me to be able to view any thing it so small its unreadable.
You can change that in the discord settings.

Awesome can't wait

Rough estimate of when it will be done?
Dual Lightsabers are taking some time. Blasters are 90% done. Haven't started the turret though. School in Australia starts tommorow so speed will be slowed down however expect the next big update in 1-3 days.

Back
Top Bottom