tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i found another bug with the same weapon "Veneration of Butterflies" for some reason when right clicking it didnt trigger Butterfly Trance and i had to close and reopen my world for it to work again....it was working just fine then suddenly didnt?...it will need some investigation

Found a bug I think: while having a full inventory, standing over a Prism will spam the "Stellar Prism Acquired" message above your head.

EDIT: Also would it be possible to make it so that right clicking the Spatial Disk in its inventory slot would open the Stellar Nova menu? Just to help circumvent having to bind another key.

Last edited:
Found a bug I think: while having a full inventory, standing over a Prism will spam the "Stellar Prism Acquired" message above your head.

EDIT: Also would it be possible to make it so that right clicking the Spatial Disk in its inventory slot would open the Stellar Nova menu? Just to help circumvent having to bind another key.
I'll get to work on the 'Stellar Prism Acquired' message. As for the inventory idea, it's pretty good, but as of now I don't know how to trigger events when hovering over an item in the inventory. As you need to bind the key to use the Stellar Novas anyways, it'll probably be a backburner thing that I might work out eventually.

Apocryphic Prism says it reduces energy cost by 10, but it increases energy cost.
Apocryphic Prism has the wrong symbol on the energy cost, it should be + not -
Untitled.png

Can't wait to try out the new update, just from the screenshots it looks like alot of work was put into adding more quality content.

Don't know if this was reported or not, but this mod causes a hang up on multiplayer, disabling the mod fixes it. (Specifically Tile Data Receiving: Complete)

The Vagrant of Space and Time boss seems to be very laggy as in reducing the frames ...havent tested MP yet thou

Can't seem to replicate the problem on my end, do you have logs available?
Unfortunately I am the host so I would not be able to get the full logs, on my end in the console it shows players connecting but their entry isnt listed in the log. I shall see if the people who helped me find the issue have those logs available still.

When someone joins in multiplayer, it seems to send all the notifications in chat that they've had before.

Attachments

• 1626665066356.png
    1626665066356.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 84
Now that the Stars Above's popularity has gotten to the point that Japanese people on YouTube are actually showcasing it... I would really like to say that a Discord server would be worth it right about now but that's not the case.

Is a wiki for the Stars Above within the realm of possibility? It would be nice to not have people resort to CheatSheet or something to see what all these wonderful toys weapons can do...

Probably a very stupid question but im new to the mod and im trying to figure out the steller nova system i assigned the keybind and hold the disk but nothing happen? am i doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom